Cuddlebuddies South East US

edited July 2021 in Cuddle Requests

Hi from Atlanta Georgia, South East US!

I am a trans woman looking for cuddles and company from people with some experience and karma.

Is there a reason why there are sticky cuddle request threads for some cities, but there are other huge areas not covered? Can we at least get a South East (etc) sticky thread?

Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I see nothing wrong with that! @Mark , is it alright to sticky this thread and maybe rename it to match the other regional threads here?

• Maybe a sticky thread could be made for something like each of the following regions:

New England
    Mid-Atlantic
    Southeast
    Midwest
    The Rocky Mountains
    Southwest
    Pacific Coastal

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I don't think we can make that many - we want to limit the total number of stickied threads so people don't need to scroll forever to see the non-stickied threads that come up. But I thought I'd at least check if one more was okay!

• I see nothing wrong with that! @Mark , is it alright to sticky this thread and maybe rename it to match the other regional threads here?

Sounds fine to me.

• It looks like we've gotten this sticky, but haven't made a lot of use of it. Hopefully we can change that.

I'm pretty new to the site and still learning it, but if anyone is in the Raleigh/Durham area and looking for company/cuddles/comfort I'd love to open a dialog about it while I'm figuring all this out.

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]mrteadybear (deleted user)

Hey I’m new to the this whole cuddle thing I don’t know how it works or even get a response. I’m the Atlanta area looking for a cuddle buddy or to experience this with someone. I’m pretty laid back. Ima movie buff like anime but like marvel stuff more. I draw paint and so graphic design. I’m into Martial arts. Getting back into shape so I can enjoy these things more. Ima really good guy maybe a little lonely at times I own a trucking company no im not balling. But im alone more than I think I should be so a little love is needed. Buuuuuut I think I said to much. Somebody help lol

• Howdy! If anyone in the Clemson-Anderson-Greenville area or surrounding cities ever needs a snuggle buddy, hmu, my schedule is depressingly open lol

• Massachusetts?

• Heyo! I’m right down in Charlotte

• Does this thread include Virginia/DC area? I've sent messages and attempted some bookings, but don't seem to get any response

• Hola. I'm in the dc metro area. Just had my first session with a pro and it was fantastic! I think I'm hooked. Would love to have some more cuddles while not going broke lol

• I’m in Richmond Virginia if anyone wants to cuddle!

• [Deleted User]bubblebuddy420 (deleted user)

Norfolk VA enby man seeking women 💚

• Arkansas cuddeler!!

• Bama babe over here, ready for some snuggies 🥰

• Moved to BHM, Alabama and looking to meet some lady friends.

• WM in Charlotte NC looking for some spooning

• Atlanta area cuddler new to this scene, but have enjoyed doing this for the last 7 years post death of fiancé.

• Augusta GA man looking for cuddles

• Calhoun GA in need of something positive

• Giant(6'6") biker looking for some exchange of positive energy in the Coastal Carolinas.

• edited October 2023

Seeking gentle human to cuddle within 20 miles of Asheville, NC. Any sex, any gender.

• [Deleted User]goliathsdavid (deleted user)

Anyone from the Carolinas? Looking to have my first session. Newbie here. Be gentle. 😁

• Haven't seen too many people from Charlotte, NC. Leaving this comment out here for posterity

• How y'all doing cuddlers. I'm from Duluth, johns Creek, Atlanta area. New here, looking forward to meet my first cuddler. 🤗

• Looking for a cuddle in Marietta GA

• edited January 14

I’m fairly new and in central NC. Would like to find a cuddle buddy as I can easily travel to most big cities. I had one great experience so far and hoping it leads to others.

I also travel on the East Coast from time to time Orlando, Atlanta, DC if there is interest elsewhere.

• Atlanta area who’s gonna be my first cuddle buddy

• Near Richmond, VA and looking for a cuddle buddy. I'm disabled and in need of some hugs and cuddles.