What draws you to the guy or girl , even if it's cuddling

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
Want to know male and female perspective although this is a cuddling site , regardless attraction this there that pulls you in.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    To me first 5 sec to a minute .. with a girl it's always her eyes and her smile., eyes to me always pull me in .

I freaking love freckles and dimples...THEY blow me away
  • I have to second what you said @brains4 ...eyes and smile are what catch my attention first and I go with my gut instinct. For the site, if I get a good vibe from them, a positive energy based off their profile and how they present themselves, and that her and I seem like we would click well as cuddle buddies, then I send a message to say hello and see how things go.

In general though, I'm a sucker for blue eyes, freckles, unnatural hair colors, and a passion in something to show off their creativity. A little good crazy is fun too.
    @reurbo I agree man with taste . I suck for them biggish eyes , can be seen to be baby like but it's so nice , I recentlylove that curly hair thing going on !!! the more nature less make up better.

As.for site.vibe..it what her eyes give off as to message her.

•  Openness, trust/vulnerability, and a feeling of connection. Eye contact is a  powerful window into making that assessment quickly,  I don't have song is not enough,  end it isn't necessary: but one of my cuddle buddies cannot see. Nevertheless I feel close to her. 

When people are uncomfortable making eye contact, that often means they are not relaxed, open, and trusting. That makes it hard to develop that sense of connection. 
  • [Deleted User]Cuddleholic (deleted user)
    Eyes and freckles make me weak in the knees
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    Personally, when I am looking for a cuddle buddy, I am not thinking primarily about whether they are attractive or not - but visual cues often help me discern whether the person looks safe, trustworthy, and non-threatening. People's appearance and style also gives me a vibe about their personality and interests, and I will be more likely to cuddle someone if I think we would share similar interests or values.
  • [Deleted User]Cuddleholic (deleted user)
    Good points, Sunflower
  • edited February 2017
    @Sunflowerfield,  your last leaves me of two minds.
    1-  starting a thread inviting people to ask for others to review their profile (PS what's your take on mine then?)
    2-  #1 could be dangerous,  it could lead to people being able to bury their red flags--  
           (which TBH, will only weed out the stupid/dangerous, not the clever/dangerous)
    Well a big thing that makes me more likely to want to cuddle a guy is if he is also cool with cuddling men, because a lot of guys only want to cuddle women and that makes me feel it's more likely they are just after a date. Of course there are plenty of bi/pansexual guys out there too and that's fine, but yeah if a guy's profile reads more like a dating profile then I'll be cautious. Also if the messages start out with a compliment on my appearance then I tend to proceed with caution (if at all).
    Of course there are some women here who are interested in the possibility of their cuddle buddies developing into a romantic relationship, so they may feel differently. But I prefer to keep my dating and platonic cuddle buddy relationships separate.
  • This thread doesn't really seem cuddle related.  Makes me think of when guys talk about the first thing that attracts them to a woman on a romantic level rather than platonic.

That being said I will throw my two cents in:
    For me it would be the smile.
  • @Sunflowerfield I was thinking the same thing! re: men who are open to cuddling not-just-women. I think it comes off as more genuine/less likely a straight man actually looking for a date.
  • I try to go through life receptive to any feelings, and live day by day. By that philosophy a cuddle buddy could become a romantic interest. That said, I am not seeking a romantic connection and in recent years it is very rare for me to feel that want of someone when I am not actually seeking it. 

So, while I would not rule out becoming romantic with a cudbud, knowing me and where I am in that aspect of my life (feeling quite fulfilled)  it is unlikely. 
  • [Deleted User]Jasmine1233 (deleted user)
    Confidence and gentleness
  • Eyes and eye contact. Eyes are window to one's soul
  • .I have no trouble giving another guy a hug, even a prolonged one, but cuddling with one is a different matter.  I need the female energy when cuddling in order for me to feel comfortable.  If I am not comfortable, then I can't get the full benefits of cuddling.  As for what attracts me to a cuddle partner, I look for her willingness to give freely of her love/affection, and I don't mean in a romantic way.  Any physical characteristics would be purely secondary, so why even list them?
  • Some interesting points I would like to consider. Like, starting off with a compliment could be jarring...that actually never occurred to me before. Also, how to ya tell if your profile reads too much like a dating site, per say. I just became a pro yesterday and am very new to all of this in general. Any pointers would be much appreciated :), or profile reviews to see if it sounds right? Hehe, pardon my awkwardness. I like to think I am a somewhat decent and warm person and definitely want to convey that in my profile.
  • @Rei You have a very nice profile with a price that seems to be more reasonable than most.  If I were to ever consider hiring a pro, and if I were in your city, I'd definitely hire you.
  • @I_am_Polylover ahhh thankie you :) . But I try to make my rates as fair as possible and a nice profile. Super new to this but I know I'll like it. Helping people has always been something I love to do. Sadly, I think I am not in the best location
  • i'm looking for someone kind and gentle as i think they'd be a good cuddler. looks don't come into it.
  • For sure ^-^, their personality, warm, and even just some connection makes it.
  • For me, when I am looking at a profile, a friendly smile draws me in. A gal may be friendly as can be, but a picture with a frown doesn't grab me. When I am looking at her profile, some information about herself helps. Someone that uses gentle language, rather than harsh. I guess, it comes down to whether or not that person seems soothing. Since I am looking to sooth my aching soul.
  • Authenticity.
  • @BenMac  I agree with you.  A friendly and kind smile is inviting. What the person writes in his/her profile is very important as well.  People who don't bother to write anything in their profile is not genuine or to me.
    edited April 2017
    Profile . Specifically if the profiles says has children or wants children . I'm thinking that those with , or wants children ,will just have a nurturing effect or more emotion , rather than "robotic" moves from someone who does not have nor want children .
    Not a deal breaker , I understand that those without still may have an underlying drive to cuddle someone , maybe even more so than someone who has mothered , a family .