🫂🤗😊GROUP CUDDLES: 7/3 DENVER and 7/10 BOULDER - 2 Pros - 💕❤️😍Donations Only!

edited June 2022 in Pro Requests

Rave reviews from most attendees! 🤗
Facilitated by two pros to keep you safe and comfortable trying new things! 💕
Meet new people who enjoy platonic touch as much as you do! 🫂
Donation based, no one turned away, donate what you feel it's worth to you! 😁

Stay informed with up-to-the-minute changes by "purchasing" tickets at the links below.

Can't wait to see new and old cuddle friends! Enjoy a picture from the last group cuddle here in Denver.

DENVER on July 3rd: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-cuddles-by-donations-in-littleton-july-3-tickets-374898811437
BOULDER on July 10th: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-cuddles-by-donations-boulder-july-10-tickets-374917577567

Comments

• This was vetted and approved by the moderators.

Happy Cuddling.

• Thanks @Sideon, I appreciate you!! :)

• Do itttt! I was lucky enough to attend two of these events hosted by the incredible @justjennn, and I would go to every single one, if I lived here!

This is the perfect way to dip into cuddling; a safe environment with experienced Pro's and enthusiasts, a huge focus on boundaries and consent, and such a beautiful, open, and vulnerable emotional space!

If you do one thing for yourself this summer, go! I wish all of life's interactions were as genuine and accepting as these events. They are truly special.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles your words bring tears to my eyes. I am so so so glad I got to meet you AND that you had such a great experience at both events. Here's to creating a world we want to be in, that is genuine and accepting, while giving space for boundaries and consent, so much love and hugs to you, dear one!😍

• edited June 2022

• @Green_Eyes absolutely 💯! People regularly donate over the suggested donation to help others attend, too! That's how I was able to go to my first cuddle event years and years ago 🥰

• edited June 2022

@justjennn So happy I got to meet you, too, you're awesome sauce on ice cream! huggggggs

If I wasn't in Washington for the next round, I literally would have extended my trip just to attend another one of these. 😃

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I can confirm that these events are awesome, @SunsetSnuggles sums it up nicely. The atmosphere is so wholesome and rejuvenating.

@justjennn I'll try to be at both of these events. :smiley:

• @Arachnea tackle hug Just trying to rub it in that you'll be there and I can't see you? 🤭

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Arachnea WELCOME TO THE SITE!!! 😊😊😊

Love your hair AND….

May the Cuddle Gods Be Ever In Your Favor!!!

Maybe instead of ON the sea we could be under the stars BY the water. Love love LOVE your profile. 🥰

@justjenn I LOVE that it is donation based. ♥️♥️♥️

• Sure would love to have you again, @SunsetSnuggles!

@Arachnea I can't wait to see you again and huuuuug you!

Update: working with my co-director of the non-profit I work with to see about getting these donations to be tax deductible, also!! So exciting! Cuddles AND tax write off with an incredible non-profit = win+win+win 🥰

• Wish I could make it ! This looks awesome!

• @sillysassy ooooh I missed your comment before! Donation based makes me happy, too!

• edited June 2022

So awesome to hear about these! And @justjenn I just love how you have made these accessible to everyone.

• Agreed I absolutely love @justjennn 's events

I have absolutely become addicted to them and I'll for sure be there

• @Lithellyl they're definitely a favorite part of my week these days! I LOVE getting to meet new people and facilitate these. The deep healing, connection, and sense of true community that comes out of these moments together are precisely why I continue hosting these precious and sacred events.

• A few of us are here already, we're all set up, doing bathroom runs, and settling in. It looks like cuddling in the rain under the blue and grey canopy might just happen for us today! Yippee!!

• We got rained out. Or rather, winded out! Is that's verb?! Haha well it is now! Next one is on Sunday in Boulder!! 🎶🎵Come on up to the oaaaasis, oh I've got friends, in loooooow places! 🎶🎵 Low lying valleys in the north Boulder area that is!! Can't wait to see you all!

• Two days until the next DONATION ONLY group cuddle! I won't be there this time, but Kassandra will be! Long time pro facilitating this weekend! You will all absolutely love her! Can't wait to see pictures of all the cuddles!