Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• Is there a reddit sub for this website? I like reddit because there's a like/dislike/karma feature. I think it helps to give us perspective on people's consensus in reference to our thoughts & comments. 
    It would also be nice if there was an app for this site. 
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    This comment isn't directed at the website, more so at the pros on the site. I think In their profile, pros should list their zip code. I say this because for example, the pros in LA just put LA but the problem is not only is LA a large city but there's so much traffic, travelling 3 miles at the wrong time can take you 45 minutes. If we know more specifically where the pro is, we can decide whether we want to go to them if they host or even if we want them to come to us. I can host but I would feel uncomfortable making a pro drive too far. So on your profile under location, you can enter a zip code and it will say something like, 90004 Los Angeles. This would help us a lot when choosing a pro.
  • edited February 2017
    By the way, when someone enters their zipcode for their location it will display on the profile as just the city but the distance on their profile will be according to the zipcode.  So that might be something to look out for...
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    One of the new users in the home page thinks that this is a dating website. Her About Me part:   "I'm a caring and loving lady with a good sense of humor....I'm not here just to cuddle but to build a relationship so if you are looking for just cuddle kindly pass my profile." :  About Me part over. See this is what I'm talking about. These people join Cuddle Comfort and treat it as a dating website. Men just see a young blonde and they will flood her with messages anyway. However I don't think that these men will want to just date her. They want to cuddle with her, not waste their time getting to know her for dating purposes. They're just here to cuddle. This is not OkCupid or POF. It's "Cuddle Comfort." 
  • thats a pretty great suggestion, @vibert that way pros can still have the benefit of the doubt that they can provide a good service...and there wont be a bunch of empty profiles spread about. :)
  • edited February 2017
    Not sure if these 2 things have been mentioned, but.. more mobile friendly. And, showing the city AND state in homepage and "cuddlers" listings. For instance, there's a town called Hamilton in probably 46 states and 3 in Canada
  • edited February 2017
    @labelz Please can you elaborate on your mobile comment? I'm quite interested in improving that area.
  • I don't know enough about apps to elaborate too much lol. But I can say it's a pain that I have to log in thru a browser. This seems to be a mobile compatible site, but an app may be more user friendly.
  • edited February 2017
    Ah right, I see. It's a big investment for the reward in my opinion so is quite a low priority right now. Appreciate the feedback and I know there are others who want it too.
  • Yeah.. and I hate to say it, but with the increasing popularity of this site, and culture... you could always sell ad space with the app. Or do the 2 version thing.. freebie has ads, paid app doesn't.
  • edited March 2017
    Random question: If everyone had their main profile photo show as a small avatar next to their posts, would this be an improvement or would it possibly make you feel uncomfortable?
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    That would be good. Save me from clicking names all the time to check a profile. 
    @mark I think that would be pretty cool
  • Improvement, even better if those who want to keep their image private could select an avatar.
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    Improvement for sure.
  • edited March 2017
    Thanks for the feedback. That's live now. You might need to CTRL + F5 or clear your cache via browser settings.

EDIT: I should probably figure out how to get this working for mobile too.

• Most of the female profiles I’ve seen on here have been inactive for a year or more. This holds especially true for those who are not signed up as professional cuddlers.
    I applied to be a professional cuddler; as a man, I’m sure my rates would have to be kept low, and I have no problem with that.
    If the gender balance here were equal, I’d be happy to cuddle for free; as it is, the ratio is roughly 215:1, like most dating sites.

Looking at dozens of profiles of ladies who haven’t been on the site for years is mighty damn discouraging.....

• [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    @Morpheus I feel if you turn karma/comments off for everyone but Pros then the Pros could just as easily ruin someone with an unfair comment. We've seen it happen in the forums before, so it seems a little power slanted to give only Pros the option of leaving words. Both sides need to represent.

I can't remember where I posted this... I feel I was too tired and forgot to hit send, but another traveling website I use has a karma style comments and they do it where both parties have a week to post karma. If you don't post karma during that week then you miss out. The trick is that each karma post (Host & Client) won't post until the other side comments, so they post at the same time. It curbs the whole seeing someone post bad about you and lashing out at them with bad karma thing.

I just noticed there's a poll function, awesome.
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    Here is an idea that we add a filter to filter out or in only people we have contacted. Since it seems like there are so many dead profiles it woukd be nice to exclude those who ee have contacted already.
  • If you block someone, it should really block them. They shouldn't be able to look at your profile anymore, or leave karma, or otherwise interact with you.

There are several pros on this site that are not very professional and I would love to see something done about that. For example, you can message pros and some of them won't message you back. I have a session set up with a pro and messaged her asking an important question regarding the session and although I see that she logged on recently after I sent the message, I received no reply. I would like to see some kind of requirements that keep pros acting and behaving in a professional manner.
  • That is indeed important about what @Morpheus mentioned. At the core of being a pro, you should really have great business etiquette. Responding to messages in a timely manner and being polite. It is a delicate blend of business and pleasure, and finding ways to ensure pros like me always serve the client to their needs and comfort. For the most part I like a lot of suggestions people have and agree with criticisms.
  • Not to take away from the complaint Morpheus.

Thought it was worth mentioning, I at times appear logged on when im actually working on the laptop (when I haven't signed out of CC, which I don't always do).
  • @Annie85  same here! I almost never logged out in fact. It makes it a lot easier for me to check things quickly. I also kind of figured that any pro who isn't going to be behaving professionally is going to simply end up hurting themselves. 
  • Exactly @snuggle554321, above all this is a business, so pros need to take it seriously as one. That being stated, love and compassion is the name of the game and we really should treat everyone with respect and kindness :D. But yeah, I never ever log out either just out of sake of hopping back on super easily. I do make it an effort to regularly check my inbox for messages and the forums in my spare time.
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    Yeah. Almost every pro has never replied. I had reply from 2 at most.
    How about we call what I said constructive criticism rather than a complaint :-)
  • @Snuggle554321, glad I'm not alone :). Getting a better at it though :).
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    I like the pictures next to the names on the forums!!!