Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• For sure, pix would make things a bit easier lol. Not necessary, but a well liked touch
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    How about likes and dislikes for comments? Is this a good idea or not? 
  • Another thought... I noticed this measures distance by the way the bird flies. Is it difficult to sync up with actual road map for distance? Example.. I'm in Michigan, so it lists parts of Wisconsin as 150 miles. Well, 110 miles of that is a lake. So it's actually about 300 miles by the roads.
  • Don't you fly?
  • Psh, a pro stole my cape
  • Ask one of the pros to borrow theirs, won't cost you more than $60/hr
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    Seems the option to delete conversations is gone now.
  • I very much agree with the suggestion for having likes on comments. The map distance as opposed to flight distance would be very useful for me as well, even if it is just the distance between the center of zip codes.
  • @Alternis That was a bug which is now fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
  • @docgatorb Some are $80 haha...Or I could just go buy a new red sheet for 20
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Good call @Victoria92!  I didn't even notice that before.  We're so spoiled! :P
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    How about a way to block users? I mean I know theres a way to block them from messaging you but a way to block their posts from being visible on forums would be great.
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    I messaged two women. One 16 miles and another 50 miles away. These two log on at least every other day. So it's not that they're inactive. I never received responses from either one. That's ok. What bothered me is that I don't even know if they read my message. Usually they read your message, visit and don't respond. Neither one has visited my profile. It would be cool if there was a feature where you can see if your message was read/unread. 
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    Cuddle bandit i agree. Sometimes people stay logged in but aren't really active. And i have had all but one mot reply and even that one didn't look at my profile. But didn't reply for my 2nd message. Knowing they read it and possibly a change in the way it tracks being active.
  • I second that @alternis, would love to have an option to not see specific members posts in forums. ^.^
    Also maybe making it like fb in ways of replying to certain comments would be kinda cool too.
    @mark be nice to filter between users we have previously contacted or not. So if we contacted someone and got no response we might forget. So it would make searches better
  • edited March 2017
    @navyvet76 I agree and it's actually #30 on the todo list.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I like the one docgator said . ay j suggest improving his suggestion to a light green $ for a rather affordable pro to a very dark green $$$$$$ for the more expensive . 
    Perhaps even a "cha Ching " sound on the viewers electronic device 
    @mark at least it is not #31 lol
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I recently asked a pro who has been on the site quite awhile, she later told me two years, why she has no karma. She said that she didn't know what karma was so I explained it to her. I still feel that karma is extremely valuable and was wondering if in the future there can be some type of reminder added so that people will leave karma. For example, when a pro goes to pay their cut, maybe once the transaction is made, something will pop up asking to leave karma etc
  • Yeah I agree and ideally emails to the user when someone leaves them Karma too.
  • I'm not sure that karma even needs a comment, maybe just a check mark to confirm that they are real. The negative stuff can be reported and maybe that would work.
  • For that matter, a verification system would be nice too. Users can offer proof to the site admins privately. 
    @docgator but it could be something that is not a reportable offense but maybe something like pro was ok but didn't seem fully engaged in cuddling.
  • What you've described is generally the direction I'm aiming for with the pro side of things. :)
  • Please, please Can we get a spell checker which gives spellings of closely related words.
    Can we get a method of being able to search different selective countries and cities, 300 miles in my case is all sea water, I travel a lot and it would be good to get a day fix even when overseas.
    You have a great site Mark, something mankind needs. Keep up the good work Friend John.
    The time is 9.55am 20/03/2017 Auckland, New Zealand.
  • @funandadventure These days most web browsers have built-in spell checkers. You can search different places by changing your location from your profile. Change it back once you are done searching.
  • @rollypolly, Thank you for that, not something I have done before most of the sites I work on have built in spell checkers and grammar checkers. So it is the web browser change, we use firefox here but microsoft and others on different machines. Friend John.
  • edited March 2017
    Your city search request is something I strongly do agree with and it will be addressed.  

Spell checker on the other hand is not something that will be added as it's unnecessary bloat. The majority of users are now on Chrome and that by default has a built in spell checker. For other browsers I would assume you can get extensions for it. I honestly cannot remember the last time I used a website that bothered to integrate a spell checker.
  • [Deleted User]Violotrex (deleted user)
    I recently joined and was hopping to find a cuddle buddy quickly, so I sent out a bunch of messages in an attempt to figure out who was interested in me. Many of these people didn't have enough information in their profile for me to determine if I was interested in them. Unfortunately, I quickly hit the messages/day cap fairly quickly. Now that I'm getting impatient because I could really use a cuddle, I can't even send a message to a pro.

I have a few suggestions:
    • The messaging cap should only apply to messages sent to non-pros that you have messaged previously, who have not responded to your last message to them. You already have CAPTCHA to protect against a bot sending messages to all users. Perhaps keep the general message cap just in case, but bump it up to like 1000.
    • Be able to indicate that you are interested or not in cuddling someone by clicking a button when viewing their profile.
    • Be able to see in someones profile whether they are interested, not interested, or unaware of you.
    • If user A is not interested in user B, then make it so from B's perspective user A no longer exists. Thus allowing user A to potentially change their mind and preventing user B from feeling hurt.
    • Notify users when someone has indicated an interest in them.