Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• @FunCartel lmfao

what the women prefer rather than middle-aged white guys pontificating on a computer/iPhone etc.

• @MCcuddles2 I fully include myself in that group. It is what it is!

• edited August 2021

Message throttling - there already is a throttling system in place for new member messages. It starts off at 8 unique individuals contacted per day, then slowly ramps up as their account becomes more stable. We feel this strikes a fair balance between preventing potential spam and allowing new members to contact others of interest.

Message length restriction - currently have no plans for this. Although this seems sensible, it doesn't prevent the copy-and-paste spam messages which can easily exceed the minimum length, so not sure of it's usefulness at this stage.

Message filtering based on criteria (age, distance, etc) - this is currently a feature we have planned on our roadmap. The details of which are still under consideration.

One thing we would like to keep intact is the wide community vibe of the website - we don't want it to feel too clinical in who can/can't contact individuals.

How we are considering to implement this is to allow message filtering (by age, distance, has a profile picture - or they have sent a picture via message before, etc). Anyone can still contact you, but messages that do not match your message criteria will go in a new tab in your Messages area (possibly named "Filtered" - though haven't quite decided on best naming yet). Such messages won't trigger any notifications (email, push, etc).

This keeps the community vibe of the website intact, so anyone can contact you for a conversation, but allows you to primarily focus your efforts on messages that are more likely to meet your expectations. You can casually browse the filtered messages and respond to them at any point, if you wish. The messages will likely be auto-deleted after a period of 1 month if they were left unread/did not receive a response.

Ensure booking proposals are sent with a intro message/prevent proposals as first contact - this feature is also on our roadmap.

• I try to follow all the rules. I am dedicated to cuddling and helping others heal.

1. Virtual cuddles - I am unable to add a 30 min or 1 hour virtual cuddle rate. I don't want to get suspended or banned for providing information to a cuddler and then paying CC their commission under misc fees. The moderators can check my payment history. I DO enter payments under misc for a cuddle that originated from this site.

2. Location - it would be awesome if we could add more than two locations.

3. Affiliate plan - perhaps an affiliate plan for those who reccomend pros and clients and after they reach a certain amount of paid cuddles something 😹 . I am starting to travel again. I model. I have 11k followers on my Instagram and 80k followers through my Facebook account, and 3 or 4k on LinkedIn. Recently I posted a link to cuddle comfort on my page to announce that I will cuddle when I travel for photo shoots each month. I had 33 thank yous and feedback from 3 cuddlist and 7 cuddlers who signed up and got bookings or booked a cuddler.

• edited August 2021

@CuddleDuncan ~ ... or not. 🤷‍♀️🙇‍♀️

• There’s tonnes of messages to read through so if this is been mentioned apologies but I don’t seem to get a notification if someone mentioned my @ in a comment on the forum.

• edited September 2021

Thanks. I think you're right in there being an issue with pop-up notifications.

For now I would enable email notification for mentions until I can confirm this as resolved.

Settings > Notification tab > Forum Notifications.

EDIT: I've done some testing. It seems the pop-up works most of the time but might not be reliable right now.

• @Gary I really don't like that filtered inbox idea, personally. It sounds like it would only increase the instance of people messaging and never hearing a response, which is a whole additional UX problem on this site. If someone cares enough against a population to want to filter them out, let them block them entirely, but I wouldn't encourage even more "ignoring" messages sent than which already occurs. 😔

• As a pro, I'd love the option to not list my sexual orientation. It annoys me that I have to pick something, when clients are off limits to me romantically due to my own policies. I ain't on here to date! And actually not sure why it would matter at all on a platonic site.

• @Mark Ah thanks for the tip about the email notifications for the forum. Just found it!

• Funny thing is: pros may have to select an orientation, @vivalalife , but the selection doesn't show up on the profile. I agree, though, that you shouldn't even have to select it. Now if they would only remove the option for pros to select the gender of people they cuddle…

• I feel like I want to “like” comments on the forum a lot, to agree or show appreciation rather than comment back. Like Facebook. Don’t know if that’s possible?

• edited September 2021

That's a bit of a controversial topic here with it's pros and cons but no it's not a feature.

• We want to know who favourited you

• edited September 2021

I don't think many people would use it if that were known.

• @Mark Ok thanks for the response Mark

• @Mark
    With private messages. A way to see/tell when the other person has read the message that you sent them. So that you don't need to keep resending them messages.

• This needs to be an app. It’s annoying to miss notifications that only come by email. I’ve missed an opportunity here and there because of that

• @SweeTea Actually there is an Android app I think but you can control your notifications and get them on your phone as well as email. Go to the settings part in your profile and there's a section with push notifications and you can select how you want to receive them. It's still in beta but it's getting better.

• I think a feature to pin a couple of chats in our inbox would be helpful, that is limited to 5 - 10 chats we can pin.

• We want likes on comments and who favourited because I don't know if someone has favourited me.

• @Ahmedali999 both those points were addressed further up the page.

• @Mark fair enough what about CC to follow in Instagram YouTube so Cuddle comfort can be expanded and be more popular it's not popular in the UK 95% people don't know it's exists

• I'd like for exit interviews to be offered to our moderators who step down/leave the site and for their feedback to be taken to heart. We've recently lost another good person and once again it was due to legitimate reasons that should really be examined ~ IMO.

• You got to not accept profiles with out pictures.

• Sorry for annoying maybe if someone can make interview about himself in profile 5 minutes and why he/she needs cuddle and if there's a video group to chat if we are board.

• A glitch or a feature update? Anybody else having this issue?

@Gary I find that I'm no longer able to view with ease all the conversation I have with someone which is needed at times to refresh my memory. Or help spot red flags/incongruences. The way it's now discourages me from having conversations on the site.

• @Lovelight please can you describe the issue?

• edited October 2021

@Gary I find it a bit hard to though I'll try...

Say you've exchanged* 20 messages with someone. Now if you want to get a view of all the messages, it asks to tap "older/newer messages". Which only shows a few of the messages and you've to keep tapping/clicking one of the two options. Then as you say tap older messages it continues to only display a few making you to keep tapping, then the newer messages also need to be tapped which makes the old messages disappear. All in all only showing a few messages.

• When you go to a Pro’s profile, there is no box to click on to send a message.! It looks like the only thing you can do is book/request a cuddle. It would be nice to be able to send a message.