Do you know if you're good looking? Confidence Question

[Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
edited February 2017 in General
Before a young woman decides to become a professional Cuddler do you think that she feels beautiful enough? For example, I as a male am unsure if people would pay to cuddle with me. I don't know if women ever crush on me or if they check me out on the street. Don't know if I'm desirable. Did you professionals ever think of this before deciding to pursue a professional cuddling job? Do you have confidence that you're good looking enough to attract customers to cuddle with you? Most of the women professionals here in my opinion are gorgeous. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    Im not a professional or a woman but to me looks don't matter as much as how affectionate they are during the session. I don't mean anything sexual of course but if the session feels like they are there because they want to be and you almost forget that you hired them then that's way better than cuddling with a 10 that you can tell doesn't enjoy this or wants to be there.

I just started but I plan to see at least 6 different pros before deciding on 1 or 2 regulars.
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    I can't speak for other professionals, I can only speak for myself when I say that no, I never thought about it that way. My hope was to provide a service that I can give that can help others. I'm not fishing for compliments when I say this. I know everyone's standard of beauty is different and everyone's personal preference when it comes to appearance is different. I personally do not think I'm attractive. My hope is that people would be more attracted to my personality than the face that I offer to the world. I know that the face is the first thing people will see and if people like it so be it but I do not and never have considered myself beautiful. I hope that answered your question a little bit, even if its just one person's answer.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @victoria92 love your answer
  • Well being beautiful shouldn't be a prerequisite for being a professional cuddler. If looks are your main criteria then you may be looking for the wrong thing. Granted having a cute cuddler is quite a plus but it doesn't mean they're a great cuddler. Just means they're cute.
    They might suck at cuddling.
  • @greenearth Great point! I look at their personality and energy. I could be with a supermodel, but if she won't smile, can't carry a conversation or acts disinterested then there's no pleasure at all.