How to start a session so that everyone is comfortable.

I'm curious. What do you think or do to help make the start of a cuddling session comfortable for everyone involved? 

Comments

• [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    Hmm the first pro i cudded with in PA seemed a little bit nervous which kind of killed the mood somewhat. While another started out saying what are you here for? Not sex right. I was like yeah not sex. But then the 2nd girl asked me if I wanted something to drink or a snack etc. Told me about her cat and we talked for a bit before cuddling. First girl was down business right away cuddle timer etc. 2nd one though initially blunt i liked more.
  • I always start a session by getting the payment squared away. No reason to cause the pro any stress regarding payment. Then on to the good stuff. 
  • I always get the payment right away. I've offered something to drink before but typically it never ends up getting drank.  I'm pretty much a blunt girl.  In the past I've asked them if they would prefer to start off on the couch or just immediately go lie down on the bed.  I also asked them what kind of things they like to do during cuddling. Listen to music, watch a show, talk or just stay silent. I also ask them if they have any cuddling positions that they wanted to try and what their favorite is. I think at times since I'm so blunt I can make them uncomfortable.  If it's the very first time that I'm meeting someone, and I'm hosting, I meet them at a Starbucks close by. We then go for a little walk. While walking I hold onto their arm to help break through some boundaries that could be in the way. 
  • I've had quite a few sessions with pros.  they're not all the same...
    I think it helps with a new pro to do a lot of talking beforehand.  Talk about what you usually like to do during sessions etc. 
    I actually prefer the direct approach, asking me if I want to cuddle on the couch or bed is perfect!  I mean why beat around the bush, we're here to cuddle!!   :)  
    That first time is always a little bit stressful..but can be exciting meeting someone new.  

• @greenearth EXACTLY!  I don't want to waste any of their time since they are paying for it.  I also usually end up emailing or messaging them a good bit before hand to find out what they like to do in a cuddle session.  It sounds like I'm doing all the right things so far. It just still feels a little weird in the beginning so I was trying to see if there was any other ways that I might be able to help relieve that.   Thanks again for your comments! I really appreciate them! HUGE HUG!!!! ( I know I do the huge hug thing a lot but that's pretty much me! LOL  I'm a massive sized hugger! LOL ) :P
    A questionare ? Some simple stock questions to ask. Maybe add some specific ones if it is an overnighter. That way you make sure all your bases are covered and ask if they have any questions. I wish I would have done that for my overnight
  • @navyvet76 Ooooooh!  I love that idea! Thank you so much!  What kind of stuff did you wish would've happened for the overnight?  Can you give me any specifics please? 
    edited March 2017
    Well it was winter and it was very hot under the covers. I was in my tshirt and shorts and she was in leggings and shirt if some sort. The blankets made for a very high temperature night. I had to take my shirt off i was so hot. But her clothes up against me made me sweat. Maybe coordinate what each other is wearing so no one is cold or sweating.
  •  Oh! That's one thing I always do before anyone shows up for a cuddling appointment. I asked them what they like to wear and if they have any preference as to what I wear. 
    I didn't really think about what i wanted her to wear but i wish i had.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I almost always host so if a newbie comes over, I'll invite them in and they will either do one of two things, walk in and not touch me or jump into my arms and hug me. Then I introduce them to my dogs and let them know where the bathroom is and offer them something to drink. Most girls ask for water. Then I let them know that I'm very comfortable and not shy and BAM!!!! Cuddles begin. 
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    When I host the Pro will usually see kids toys on the floor. That usually makes them feel comfortable. Probably has the same affect as pets. I also have a cuddle room with the payment on one night stand and two bottles of water.
    edited March 2017
    Oh yea that's right, I always have payment sitting on the table before they walk in. I like not really having a money transaction. They can grab in whenever they want.
  • I love that you guys do that with the payment, it makes things less awkward for a pro to ask to get paid lol. Ive had to awkwardly ask while at the door before the guy left and it was just weird lol.

• [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    That's because we are cool like that :)
    My last session was with @Bella6, in her profile it says payment is due at the start of the session. We were half way through the cuddle and I was like hey wait, I haven't paid you yet and she was like, oh yea lol 
  • I usually pay at the end. But sometimes pay up front too.
    Just random really. But no pro has had to ask me for it. I usually just leave it in a table where they can see me leaving it and it's up to them to take it then or later.