Track Jasmine & her Tiger on a Year Long Trek ‘cross the country

Where’s Jasmine-- track the travels of the tiger on a year long trek across the country.

Sometimes planned and sometimes spontaneous - follow the tiger on the open road and see how many cities in a year?

Would you take a journey like this?

Sorry for the whiplash, folks. While I understand the OPs regard for community and Pros and enthusiasts sharing in this trek, this thread stays in Pro Requests due to the many flags for self-promotion/advertising. [- @Sideon ]

Comments

• edited May 2023

More info to come for the travel adventure!

Survey updated with more choices to reflect a wider population- Take the new survey here. Results will be shared next week!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9ZRRNR2

• I’d love to travel again... well, travel to a beach and stay there. LOL. I’m too landlocked.

• I chose option 5. Dang work holding me back currently but those carry ons are looking at me!!! 😊

• @OhioMike same, #5.
    I want to visit Australia (even though it’s not a road trip) and somewhere to see the Northern Lights. Mood lighting is my jam.

• @Joisonthego well the beach is absolutely lovely so I don’t blame you!! The Northern Light are on my bucket list too ✨

@OhioMike yes you better hurry they might grow wings and fly on their own!

• @Joisonthego @Jasmineluvshugs last year I got my enhanced Drivers License and Passport renewed. I am really happy about that!! 🤗

• edited May 2023

@Jasmineluvshugs you rock! This is a serious cuddling adventure. If there’s a book/film/tshirt or collectable plush tiger, sign me up.

When I saw your status change daily to seemingly random cities I thought this is a scam! Now I’m cheering you on. I hope you make it to dozens of wonderful towns I’ve only read about.

I’m the one boring #4, have travelled plenty and now staying home. That’s not entirely true but it’s the closest option. I often say “I’ve seen conference rooms the world over,” but in actuality I’ve made so many friends along the way… the real deal is connecting with people in new places which you are doing so well Jas!

Have fun and keep your fans posted!

• @OhioMike i need a new passport. I’ll add it to the list of hundreds of things to get done...

• I would sooooo love this!!! Now that I've seen it can be done, I am determined to make it happen!

• Can the tiger have a blog? I'd really love if the tiger had a blog....

• @cuddle_bug88 blog info to come soon!

• Ooohhh, a blog would be awesome!! ❤️

• I CANT wait!!!!!

• edited May 2023

I'm sorry - due to the advertising/self-promotion flags, this gets moved back to Pro Requests.

• edited May 2023

I just got to attend the meet and greet in Atlanta and enjoyed meeting other pros and enthusiasts.

Echoing others- if you haven’t attended a meet and greet yet- do so when you can- as it’s really amazing to get to solidify in a different way than one on ones, to really feel part of the cuddle community and together.

I’m glad to be part of this community. And this is one way to invite others to be part of it too, pro or enthusiast- calling all travel lovers! Open to meeting for coffee along the journey. And would love to hear about others bucket list travel ideas too.

So yes, consider this a travelogue for the community and invitation for others to take part. I’ll be posting where I’m traveling and would be great to meet others along the way and at future meets and greets too!

~Why do we have the desire to go out and travel? Why do we seek community?~

• Community is necessary for the enjoyment of life. Without it, it’s just life/survival (at least for me). I’m rejoining civilization after 13 years.

• I’m rejoining civilization after 13 years.

@Joisonthego Things have changed in 13 years. You need to be recertified before joining again.

• As long as it’s free. 🤷‍♀️

• @Joisonthego recertified? Not to travel and join in the fun!

• Guess where we are now…?!

• Um... Metropolis Illinois along Ohio River? 😊

• edited May 2023

Good guess- here is where we were!

• =) Awesome Jas! Happy trails.

• Thank you, @timbear50 ! Appreciate the encouragement 🤗

Heading through Roanoke VA today for meet and greets! ☕️☕️☕️

• Visiting Louisville and Lexington KY soon if you’d like to cuddle, message me and can set up a coffee meet and greet ☕️☕️☕️

• Will be in Cincinnati this afternoon- and Louisville and accepting coffee and cuddle meet and greets! Stay tuned for the Tiger 🐅🐯

• Passing through Evansville IN area today- accepting meet and greets during lunchtime

• It’s okay to crave more human contact, whether just being in someone’s company socially, sharing laughter, or a hug.

Be easy on yourself today! And feel free to reach out if you’re feeling lonely and in need of cuddles.

I offer virtual text packages which are always a great way to get to know each other before we meet for a cuddle or if we’re not in the same city!

Offering an end of summer weekly package deal- 🌅 message for details!

• Currently visiting the twin cities!