Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)
    I think they are more friendly in Central Florida and that is probably one reason why more of them are cuddlers, but it could also be the lower population compared to South Florida.  
  • New cuddler in the Pompano/Coral Springs area. Message me for cuddles!
  • Yes, missing out on some great opportunities is a good point. Some may be friendlier in the central area than the south, but we must ask ourselves how can we make this a safer place for those who want to cuddle and just that, no more. I am sure I would try many other things but knowing that no harm will come to me is a very, very big issue.  Another, how can we draw those who want to cuddle out in the arena of cuddling but don't know about sites like this?
  • I'm from Fort Lauderdale and my experience has been really good. The cuddlers that I meet are respectful and kind. Message me to cuddle and relax!
  • @valricobass54 One simple way to draw other people are referrals! If you know some people who you think would benefit, why not let them know about it? Or if you have social media you can post articles about cuddling to promote awareness but not necessarily advertise yourself as one who cuddles (if you feel is special and private to you)

:D
  • [Deleted User]JessieJae (deleted user)
    Hello! I am new to the cuddling scene and I am in South Florida so all you people in West Palm, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, Miami definitely give me a send me a message and we can set something up. I am willing to drive to Central Florida if multiple hours are booked and I visit friends in Tampa often so I can set up appointments when I'm in town.

I didn't realize there is so much of a struggle to find people in South Florida but I was perusing the website for a little bit and I did see that there are only a handful of cuddlers available in South Florida. Now there's one more! My availability is pretty open so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. I don't discriminate against race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or anything and I am minded and non-judgemental.

I think the reason why there isn't so many cuddlers in South Florida is because it's not well-known. I found out about this website through a friend who also is a cuddler (hi Karyn
  • @jessiejae Hi frann. I hope you like it here :3
  • I'm in Pinellas county near Tampa, St Pete, and Clearwater but haven't had many sessions do we just not have the cuddlers? I don't discriminate and am a good host so I don't know what gives. Maybe I'm just in a bad spot. 
  • [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)
    edited June 2017
    I was in St. Petersburg and visited a cuddler in a nearby city.  I did not see you on this website at the time.  I think there are more cuddlers in Central Florida than other parts of the state.  Perhaps if you lived in South Florida, you would get more customers.  It is more expensive to live here though.  
  • Hi I'm in Jacksonville Florida and I cuddle all  18+ ages, sizes and gender identity. We are all human beings that need touch to survive and I have plenty of love to share! I just found this site and signed up, I'm excited to be here!! I'm interested in starting Cuddle events in my area and other cities in Florida. Please introduce yourself and let's chat. I've been cuddling for about a year and I'm so glad to find other Florida Cuddlers!!  I am a professional and hope it's ok to post here. I'm new to the site so let me know if I shouldn't be! Thanks!
  • [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)
    I would love to see a cuddle event. A chance to meet and converse with other cuddlers in the area would be great. Even with it being about a 3 to 4 hours drive I think it's worth a day trip. 

Dale
  • @Cuddlebuddy904 you are free to post wherever and whenever you like. Welcome, glad to have you!
  • Hi everyone, I'm located in the Fort Myers area, about 2hrs South of Tampa. Haven't found an active cuddlers by me. Please hit me up
  • @cuddlebuddy904 that's sounds like an awesome idea. Having a meet up will definitely allow for cuddlers to mix and mingle and have a great time.
  • Cuddler in South FL, I'm only available nights atm, but that's the best time to cuddle anyways!
  • Hi and thanks for the welcome! I live in Jacksonville but willing to travel to the areas that don't have cuddlers if I get enough sessions booked. Everyone deserves the opportunity to Cuddle! If you're in a city with no local cuddler contact me! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!

edited July 2017

Good morning to all the cuddle buddies to the Tampa Bay Area

• This thread has been really interesting for me. I'll be retiring next year and am planning on moving to the Clearwater area. Will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Greetings to all in the Tampa Bay Area.

• edited October 2017

Good midnight-evening to Central Florida/Brevard County!

Edit: Figured I would add that I am a male seeking a female cuddle partner. Being as tired as I was when I posted the above, I never gave any thought to specifying that. Apologies >.<

• Good early morning LonelyMedicProf. How are you tonight? I'm doing okay.

• Hello new to this site and looking for a cuddle buddy. I live in Jacksonville Florida. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

• ANY girls in central fl want to to cuddle

• Coming to the Tampa Bay area in February 2018: me!!!

• [Deleted User]YawLovesCuddlin (deleted user)

Hi, New cuddler here in the downtown Orlando area, I can drive or host. Shoot me a message :)

• I've just created the Clearwater Cuddlers discussion group on Yahoo. It is a restricted group, which simply means I will approve every member who joins. Once there are enough members, meetups and/or cuddle parties could be organized in the Clearwater area if there is enough interest.

• @yawlovescuddling- cuddles beware! This "pro" copy and pasting my entire profile to his profile! @BlueIris- did you check that out? You would recognize it immediately.

• @Scarlette I did check it out, and you are correct. I reported him.

• Hello, I am new to the cuddle scene. I’m from Homestead but willing to go see cuddlers in Miami. If anyone is down here looking for a cuddle buddy I’m your gal :)

• New cuddler from Okaloosa Florida.