Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• Hi! Im a new cuddler in the Miami area!

• Welcome Tiffaaa...

• Welcome to Florida :)

• Hello I am in St Pete and would like to find someone to cuddle with local.

• Hello Florida cuddlers! I will be in Florida in February and will be ready to cuddle! I will be staying in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa. Let me know if you are free.

• I'm moving to the Clearwater area in early February. Hope to get some cuddle parties going if there is enough interest.

• I am in orlando

• It’s getting cold here south beach anyone need to cuddle.

• I'll be in Fort Lauderdale Feb 20-21. I would love to schedule some cuddles :-)

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

Older gay guy, laid back, looking to cuddle any gender, any age (legal of course) and any orientation. It is supposed to be platonic, right? I’ll be in Orlando for just one week starting January 27. I do get down that way (from northeastern illinois, west of the Chi) once in a while. Happy to exchange more mail, and willing to meet over coffee or lunch or something before we decide whether to cuddle.

• @Greybeard I wish you would be there one week later! I would love to cuddle you!

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)

@Greybeard too bad you are going to be in Orlando instead of the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area

• Coming soon to the Clearwater area -- me!! Will be down there permanently after February 7th. :)

• I am in Florida. I stay in Miami, Orlando and Daytona Beach. Hit me up.

• [Deleted User]Danaxox (deleted user)

Hello professional cuddler will be visiting del ray beach florida feb 7-22

• [Deleted User]Danaxox (deleted user)

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)

@Danaxox too bad you are going to be on the east coast of Florida.

• Hey everyone 30/m from Miami fl. I am
    A huge cuddle, love making people feel loved and happy. Hit me up ladies if you want or need company. I always need company lol more cuddling the better so hit me up.

• Hi everyone! I finally have relocated to the Clearwater area!! My furniture is being delivered tomorrow, and I'm going to do my best to get my place in shipshape as soon as possible. Looking forward to meeting and cuddling my new Florida friends!

• Looking for a female cuddle buddy near Ft Lauderdale

• Hey guys! I’m new to this sort of thing (also just really bad at social media in general) but I hope to meet some new people here. Fingers crossed for those of you in the Miami area!

• Hey im new to this scene but does anyone know if cuddlers are needed in Jacksonville?

• Hi, everyone! I joined a week ago and just had my first cuddling experience. It was amazing! Just what I needed. It was so nice to connect and touch another person. I'm hooked and hoping to have more great experiences. :)

• [Deleted User]EntwinedTime (deleted user)

Hi Miami, I'm visiting and have some availability to host the evenings of Feb 26th and 27th.

• Looking for an open-minded female cuddler to share conversation and comfort with via Floirida panhandle area.

• Hey, y'all. Born and raised in Tampa Bay. I studied at USF, travelled the world, and am always looking for new friends. Please send me a message if you're looking for a cuddle buddy or even running buddy, yoga buddy, or dancing buddy.

• Hi. I'm new to this, but finally understand that's physical contact, not sex that I'm missing in life. I'm in the Sarasota area and would live to find a provider near me. Thank you.

• @countit - Hi! I'm in the Clearwater area. If that's not too far for you, send me a message.

• I've just created the Dunedin Cuddle Party Meetup Group. Activities will include workshops to educate people new to cuddling what to expect at a cuddle party. Cuddle parties will be held as soon as there are enough members.

https://www.meetup.com/Dunedin-Cuddle-Party-Meetup

• Offering my Cuddle Services -

St, Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Dunedin, and will travel with a reasonable distance.

31, Female, White, Adorable-Curvy!

Availability:
    Mornings and Days: Sunday and Wednesday
    Evenings and Nights: 7 days a week