Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• New here. Looking to meet someone cuddly

• I'm fairly new to the cuddle scene. I live in Tampa. I've had some great experiences so far and look forward to meeting more people in the area for cuddling.

• Orlando over here!

• Hello, I am new to this. I live like Clearwater.

• That didn't come out right. I live in Clearwater and find this interesting. I have been visiting massage spas but this seems like it could be fun!

• I'm in Albany GA, so Tallahassee is closer to me than Atlanta. Just found this site so still looking for my first experience. I just want to chill with someone. It'll be a million times better than what I've got!

• Hi there I am also from Miami

• [Deleted User]JinxWolf90 (deleted user)

I'm from Hernando county, Brooksville to be exact. Looking to be someone's cuddle buddy. Race, Gender, Sexual Orientation doesn't matter. I'm a very open-minded, accepting and non-judgmental cuddler! Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Hi, my name is Liz. I’m new here and I really miss the closeness of people since moving to florida. Don’t know if it’s from the heat or cultural but people just don’t like cuddling here. I would love to meet somepeople willing to cuddle during a movie!! Message me if you are near the palm coast/Daytona beach area!!! ?

• [Deleted User]HealingHand (deleted user)

Hello I am in south Florida. Hit me back

• Is anyone in Bradenton and down to cuddle

Hi. I am looking to meet someone with whom I can practice cuddling sessions on a regular basis. Msg me here

• [Deleted User]thisguycuddles (deleted user)
    edited March 2019

West Palm Beach, <(50 miles out max if possible, cuddling is worth a drive. Msg msg msg ¤.○ dm

• Hey people!! Traveling pro here looking for some snuggle time. I’ll be in Orlando today through april 2. Come cuddle with me??

• [Deleted User]thisguycuddles (deleted user)

when you find someone new, how should your first msg go?

• Hello All! The Cuddle Pros will have their grand opening in Fort Myers, FL this month and will be scheduling cuddle sessions in their retail location. It's a safe space, strictly platonic cuddles, and anyone 18 and over is welcome to book their free consultation. Please let me know if you'd like more information. Thank you.

• I'm a pro in spring hill, which is about 40 miles north of Tampa. I'm definitely up for some cuddle time.

• [Deleted User]Desimizil (deleted user)

Hello. In the Palm Coast area. In need of mutual cuddles.

• Who wants to cuddle in NY?

• Miami bound.. near Airport

• I am in Pasco County. New Port Richey.
    I can host. See my profile please.
    I'm an older male, I'm caring, easy going, comforting, and respectful.

• [Deleted User]RobinCuddles (deleted user)

I am a professional Cuddlist located in Jacksonville, Florida. I’ve been doing cuddling for a year and a half in Kansas, and I am now spending time in Jacksonville so I’m available for some pro cuddles in Jax!

• New cuddler in Jacksonville FL message me for cuddles

• This is my first time diving into the cuddling scene, so I'm a little hesitant. I'm open to cuddling whatever gender, sexuality, or whatnot. However I'm not too much of a conversationalist unless we're talking about art or psychology/philosophy and the like, fair warning.

I'm in the lehigh area of Florida, so if you're in driving distance and the artsy type, feel free to hit me up and we can talk about specifics.

• [Deleted User]Mass145 (deleted user)

Hi :) I’m a new cuddler in the greater Tampa area - by all the relaxing beaches that are great to cuddle at!

• Hey what's up guys I'm new here from Central Florida in Kissimmee just trying to help as much as I can ❣️

Hello All. Enjoy the cuddles in Florida

• New cuddler in SWFL. Open to any woman who's looking for platonic cuddling, since I'm in a serious relationship. Don't be afraid to hit me up

• I would like to cuddle with all boundaries respected. I am in Central Florida near Tampa and Orlando! Open to travel to other cities and states too.