Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• Anyone in Miami?

• New cuddler in jax, fl

• Hey all! :) I will be traveling to Orlando in June and will be available for sessions from the 3rd to the 8th! I still have some availability, let's connect!

• Heyoo Dan here in Kissimmee ? just hmu if you need someone to help you destress

• I will be in miami may 29th to june 2nd let me know if anyone wants to cuddle.

• I'll be visiting Central and South Florida this summer on my professional cuddle tour. Reach out for details!

• Hi, I own a condo on Hutchinson island and go there often to fish and relax. Any cuddlers in this area who may be interested in a cuddle session end of June or beginning of July. Please respond with dates, times and rates if professional
    Thanks. Frank

• I am located in Orlando, by Hunters Creek. :)

• [Deleted User]snugglebunny101 (deleted user)

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a pro cuddler and I recently relocated to the St Pete area. I have openings for cuddles. Let me know if you are interested. ?

• Hey there looking for a frequent cuddle buddy in Orlando. I'm nerdy and dorky and I'd love a friend that's the same way.

Only interested in cuddling with women. No offense guys.

• New here in Clearwater. Looking for a non "Pro" cuddle buddy. Prefer female... But will consider.

• Hey moving to Kissimmee in August... Anyone looking to be my first cuddle buddy ? don't be shy, say hi.

• Hello I will be in Tampa Florida June22 let me know if anyone of you'll would like to book me to cuddle I can host.

• New Pro cuddler near Miami (Coral Springs) excited to get started. Would love to chat with anyone and appreciate any tips :)

• [Deleted User]arin_mochi (deleted user)

Hello! New here. I go by Arin (he/him). Tampa area willing to travel within 15 miles. Broke and just out of college so pros are likely not gonna happen anytime soon.

• Every winter my hubby and I will be living in New Port Richey! Hope to meet some people ?

• Hey guys new to the cuddling community recently discovered it it seems to me to be a beautiful positive way to connect with members of your community

• edited July 2019

Looking for a cuddle buddy in Navarre.

• [Deleted User]James536 (deleted user)

I wish that there were more non- professional cuddlers on this site, and to be honest I don't think any professionals should be posting in this thread, you should be posting in the Professional Cuddling forum. It's getting spammy in here for those who are looking for non-pros

• Will be in Ft. Lauderdale area and Tampa

• I am hosting cuddle parties in St Pete beginning next month. Anyone interested?

• New pro cuddle in Tampa Bay area here. Interested in seeing how this works out.

• I’m in the Orlando area and love to cuddle! Women only though. :)

• I'm in Miami, FL and I'm new to the whole community but I can't wait to start cuddling!

• Will be hosting in Jacksonville, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale the next 2 weeks.

• [Deleted User]cuddlingkc (deleted user)

Who lives in the Orlando area? I am new to the community and would love to hear about how your experience as a cuddler is going for you.

• [Deleted User]nerdyhugs (deleted user)

Hey y'all - new cuddler here in the Lakeland, Central FL area! Any girls/women interested in some cuddles/affection in the area, let me know!

Take care!

• [Deleted User]YoungHeart (deleted user)

Hi all! Very new to this, in DeLand. Would enjoy a cuddle with a lady. Would be great to become friends too.

• Any females near Sun City Center?

• edited September 2019

MOD: Comment removed - external sex site. Banned. [SoulcuddlerZ]