Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• I’m in Orlando Florida :)

• [Deleted User]Kas198 (deleted user)
    edited September 2019

I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area in South Florida looking to cuddle for my first time on this site. If you live near me please reach out if you would like. I welcome messages from all.

• [Deleted User]amandaeco (deleted user)

Here in Palm Beach (Boca Raton). Currently a pending pro.. would anyone like a cuddle partner? Female or Male :) Message me!

• Hello everyone, I’m a young professional here in Tampa Florida in need of cuddles. I’m here for work and am currently located near the USF campus. I’d like to find a cuddle partner for an hour or so on Sunday (tomorrow) if anyone is available please message me. I’d be more than happy to talk with you :)

• Not sure how dead this thread is but repping Tampa Bay!

• 60s male in Ft Myers area. Looking for anytime. Female only.

• Hey all, this thread massive. I'm new to Jacksonville but I reside in Orange Park area. I been looking for someone relativly close to me, bbw are gorgeous in my eyes and my go too. I'm a professional coder and gamer and was good to meet you all

• @Talk_To_Me_Nice I'm in Orlando too but I'm not finding a lot of active female non-pro members here willing to cuddle guys in my age group. I'm sure you're having a completely different experience since your account was paused.

I'd love to hear from some non-pros in the area. It seems that every time I begin communicating with someone, they turn pro before we meet.

• Hello! I'm in the Gainesville area and new to the site. Haven't really seen many postings in the area based on the searches. :anguished:

• Anyone interested cuddling in Florida send me message

• Hey I’m from Orlando and just looking for someone to cuddle and or wants to cuddle me. Going through a lot of stress lately:/

• Anyone interested in cuddling with me in Florida then message me

• Anyone near Destin wanting to cuddle?

• Anyone interested in Cuddling in Orlando, Tampa or nearby area!

• I'm backpacking the world and am in Florida for the next several months. I love meeting new people and cuddling! Being on the road can get a bit lonely, so it's nice to be able to connect from time to time with another human! I spend a good deal of time in Tampa, St Pete, Orlando area, but I also travel to Jacksonville, Ft Meyers and south Florida often.

I am a member of an amazing travel community, and my profile is in my bio... I have lots of references and pictures there.

Im not interested in paying for cuddling (the idea of paying for cuddles is really strange!) I think it should be a mutual exchange without money involved... just my opinion!

• [Deleted User]nerdyhugs (deleted user)

Evening y'all......im back on the site after a bit....ready to give and receive some warmth & love! Any ladies in the central Fl area.......this is such a cool site!

• [Deleted User]cuddlefriend888 (deleted user)

I see there are lots of deleted users. I'm in South Flordia and new to the site. Check out my profile. Thanks

• Hi! I’ll be traveling to the Orlando area in mid-February. I would love to chat and hopefully meet some fellow cuddlers while I am there. Thanks!

• Yeah, I'm near Orlando. Can't host, but I'd be happy to meet for lunch in a happy place to get to know the person before cuddling.

• Anyone want to snuggle near Destin?

• New account here don't know what I'm doing but I live by Sanford.

• [Deleted User]Zep (deleted user)

Anyone interested for a cuddle session in Pembroke Pines? (Females only).

• Anyone from fort Lauderdale davie area looking for cuddle?

• Anyone near Miami Beach?

• Space Coast here! Free to cuddle anyone!

• Daytona Beach here! Unfortunately I don't host, but I also don't charge! Not cuddling currently due to the whole situation going on right now, but Free Mental Hugs and Cuddles for all!

• Bunnell/Palm Coast here. Looking to connect with some cuddle buddies for when the quarantine is over. By the time this is over I might be able to host, but would prefer not to host for the first session.

• Hello,
    Move from out of state. Exp. in cuddling. Just lost my dog. In need Panama city, and panama city beach, mexico beach area

• Hey there 😀

• Hi. :) I'm in Manatee Country, sometimes Orange County during the weekends (cannot host while in Orange County).