Paid To Cuddle

I joined this site under the impression that you would be paid to cuddle.. has anyone had any luck with that or is everyone here looking for companionship?

Comments

• To get paid, you need to apply to be a pro and get approved by the site. Then you can charge for cuddling. Asking for money as a non-pro will get you banned.

• edited September 2023

Well... um... there's a bit to unpack here... 🚩

whoa! and profile reported. 😳

• Read the sticky topics at the top of the Professional cuddling board, starting with the first post in each case.

Yes, a lot of women have made successful second incomes here, even main income in a few cases. But it's not easy money, you have to learn how.

• Also, discussion of fetishes is not allowed here. This is a platonic site.

• edited September 2023

@WriterGF to be fair, though not condoning whatever the op may be in violation of, but literally speaking this whole site is a wonderful place for cuddles

• Thanks for the smiles so early in the morning, @Hisfortunetelle and @teddybear888. I needed that.

clickity clickity click click click

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Yea , I doubt you’re “cuddling” anyone here with how sexual your profile is.

• @Sheena123 is correct about your profile and mentioning pregnancy fetishes in your bio will lead to an undesirable end on CC. I think you might want to renovate your profile a bit.

• To think that cuddling and companionship are different...I don't think it's the profile that needs renovating.

• @teddybear888 The definitions for fetish in this context that I have seen all relate to sexual desire/satisfaction, which is not what this site is supposed to be about. Someone coming here looking for sexual gratification is on their way to being banned.

• @teddybear888 Cuddling is a fetish?

• edited September 2023

If cuddling is fetish for you you’re clearly doing it wrong.

• @teddybear888

Cuddling...you're doing it wrong.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @teddybear888 fixed your post ^.^

In all seriousness, I don't like where your head's at here. This place is for cuddles. There shouldn't be any "technical" undertones about it. Period.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)
    edited September 2023

A fetish, from the French fétiche, which comes from the Portuguese feitiço, and this in turn from Latin facticius, 'artificial' and facere, 'to make') is an object believed to have supernatural powers, or in particular, a human-made object that has power over others.

Sexual fetishism or erotic fetishism is a sexual fixation on a nonliving object or non-genitalia body part. The object of interest is called the fetish; the person who has a fetish for that object is a fetishist.

Our modern, and incredibly lazy, usage of the term fetish has colloquially come to mean nearly anything sexual, especially those things seen as non-standard or specifically erotic.

As in so many things, our laziness with language eventually causes confusion, strife, and disagreement.

The old joke… When you say “pickle” do you mean, “pickle”, or do you mean, “pickle pickle”? Or, um, do you mean, “pickle pickle pickle”?

• edited September 2023

In regards to this thread, OP is already suspended for attempting to get paid without being a pro. Given some of the comments, sounds like she may have edited her profile as well. Don't be surprised to find her account closed later or this thread locked. Will review more when I have time. (If another mod wishes to look into this, that's fine too)

• @Shake49 Charlie has some additional info. Thanks, dude! 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

• What one person calls lazy others call change. Language evolves over time and most words never mean what they meant hundreds of years ago. And the change can be sparked by sociological changes. In this instance the word was used in psychology to refer to the mental connection to sex in the 1890s, so not quite the laziness put forth in an earlier post.

As with most things, there are reasons.

• To those who “mod’d” my post, not interested in spiked koolaid. Instead, call a spade a spade. Call things what they are.

• @teddybear888 Platonic cuddling is platonic cuddling. If you're trying to make it something sexual, the official mods here will be happy to send you to Banned Camp.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @teddybear888 - A fetish is something that gives you sexual gratification. This site is non-sexual. If you think otherwise then you don't belong here.

• @CharlesInWI context is important too and in context it was used in a sexualized way. So that defines it.

-Stormy

🖇️📁🖊️ Office Supply Connoisseur 📝 Editor 🧌Forum Troll

• @teddybear888 Interesting. You do know how to cuddle a puppy right? Or a child who has fallen down and hurt themselves or hug a friend without getting antsy? THAT is the type of cuddling acceptable on this site.

Calling a spade a spade depends on if you’re using the site properly and its perspective not fact. If you don’t have the right perspective you become one of those the mods work tirelessly to hunt down to keep our site safe. Although I do admit you’re making it easy to spot.

-Stormy

🖇️📁🖊️ Office Supply Connoisseur📝Editor 🧌Forum Troll

• @teddybear888
    So are you saying you are here to fulfill some fetish? If so, please feel free to let me know so I can add it to the reason why you have been banned.

• edited September 2023

There are non-sexual types too. It’s a word that suggests strong or fixated or high preferential focus on something. Does it deal or refer to sexual behavior? Yes. But not only. I’m disappointed. Yeah, I get that my disappointment doesn’t matter. I get that you guys have your tribe & anyone out of it you seem okay attacking. What I don’t get is the constant evidence of contradictions here. The sincerity that this is about being there for people, making space for them, being mindful of & helpful toward mental well being, accepting of otherwise shunned people ….. and then this: where you take to the bashing of certain persons like it’s a sport. Which is it? Cliques & bashing or genuinely here to help? Because well-adjusted, fulfilled, balanced & successful people with no holes or lacking in their life are here. It’s the broken ones. So, this picking apart little details & the Moderators joining in…. Seems more country club exclusionary than “here to help you” kinda deal.

• @teddybear888 You've been on this site for almost a year. I am sure you have seen the kinds of things that set off alarm bells. There is absolutely no way the mods could let a statement like "cuddling is a fetish" go unchallenged, not with its commonly accepted meaning. Simple fact of life is that the support and helpfulness aspect of this site (or any site) is not unconditional ... fighting the image of this place as a cover for sex work is a constant battle and anything that makes that battle harder gets shut down with extreme prejudice. Apologies for the extreme comparison, but it's sort of like mentioning bombs in an airport. Some environments are hypersensitive to certain things.

• edited September 2023

As far as my involvement, there’s nothing cliquish going on. We are constantly removing people from the site who are here as predators, pretending to be here for platonic reasons and then showing their true colors in private messages, video chats, and unfortunately, during an actual cuddle. If someone is here to fulfill some fetish, no matter who they are, we take that seriously and you are going to find a lot of pushback from people on the site that have to deal with people trying to take advantage of them.