Cuddlers of Colorado

I'm in Wellington, north of Ft Collins.
Anyone else in Colorado?
I see people pop up in my search, but so many haven't been active in forever, so I figured the forum would be a better way to find the active users  :)

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Hey! I'm in Aurora, Colorado! :)
  • @SARace, Dear SAR send them a e-mail you will be surprised what happens, I often contact people that have not been on the site for years, if they have the same E-mail address they get a contact e-mail and can come back on the site and communicate.
    Love peace and happiness, John and his trees Auckland NZ.
  • [Deleted User]finnthefishy (deleted user)

I’m in Fort Collins

• [Deleted User]CuddleKir (deleted user)

CSprings, here!

• I’m in Fort Collins!

• I’m in Fort Collins!

• [Deleted User]TeddyBear96 (deleted user)

Boulder! ☺️

• Hi I'm in Aurora! Anybody looking to set up a session can feel free to message me :)

• [Deleted User]suzyss1 (deleted user)

Colorado springs!

• Aurora all the way

• Hi there
    Lookkng to have cuddle session in Broomfield or COS btween 21st till 24th
    Send me message of availability . Thx.

• Hi
    Anyone in COS ?

• [Deleted User]WhimsicalWriter (deleted user)

I'm in the Denver/Aurora area!

• [Deleted User]Serenitysnuggle (deleted user)

Hello Everyone :) I'm in the Springs!

• I am back in the Aurora/Denver area for the week! What are some fun things going on this week that someone could recommend?

• I'm in the Springs :)

• Hi there! I’m a new pro in a southeast suburb of Denver (just west of Aurora). Feel free to shoot me a message!

• Hey there! I'll be visiting Denver area for two weeks as part of my tour in August. Happy to connect with pro cuddlers to chat about their experiences and to connect with cuddlees to chat about their experiences and to work with :)

• edited July 2018

Hello, I'm a Latin Kitty, professional cuddler from California, who will be visiting Colorado for about a week, from Thursday, July 12th on. I'm hoping to meet a few people, make some friends, and hopefully get some snuggle sessions in before I go home again. I don't travel much so if you'd like to meet and snuggle I'll be in around the Evans and Aurora areas. Hugs to all from Mizz Kitty!

• Hi Colorado folks, this kitten has landed in your town and is ready to cuddle you to death until I leave in about 2 weeks. I'll be closest to Greeley, but can travel a bit. Please, please, be my cuddle buddy and help me make enough to get home. I am super chill, and even 420 friendly. Let's have a great time together!

• Hi Colorado folks, this kitten has landed in your town and is ready to cuddle you to death until I leave in about 2 weeks. I'll be closest to Greeley, but can travel a bit. Please, please, be my cuddle buddy and help me make enough to get home. I am super chill, and even 420 friendly. Let's have a great time together! Ask me about regular and over night rates. Oh and I'm visiting my sissy, so platonic SIBLING CUDDLE PUDDLE AVAILABLE for a LIMITED TIME only! Curious? AMA!
    Expectantly yours, kitten and sissy.

• Feeling lost in Colorado, needing someone to take me home and hold me. Be here about one more week.

• [Deleted User]anevolvedlife (deleted user)

Always up for a cuddle in Denver or surrounding area. :)

• [Deleted User]anevolvedlife (deleted user)

Boy, people in Colorado must be getting all the cuddles they need! :P

• I’ll be moving to Denver on the 28th of September!

• Anyone need to cuddle in Denver? I can host.

• Hi I’m kind of new here and I’m very nervous about writing this. I have been in Denver a little over a year now and I haven’t had much luck in having connections with people in this area. I’m from Kentucky and I am thinking about going back because I’m so lonely here in Denver. Yes I am physically disabled and I use a wheelchair but my wheelchair has never stopped me before. I’m willing to host or meet at a hotel or motel or anywhere that’s accessible...

• I'm a woman who would prefer a man to engage in platonic cuddles! I live in the Springs and can come to you or host... Or even in public! Contact to get to know me... Connect to get an idea of comfort levels with each other... meet for coffee and public cuddles... And then perhaps we will find a match for potential cuddles?

• Just signed up and saw this. NE of Denver, in Greeley. Interested in platonic cuddles.

• edited October 2018

lets go CO. I see another revolutionary idea originating yet again in our new-age community :sunglasses: