Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• 35M looking for someone in the Austin area. Though I’m flexible.

• [Deleted User]seniorjoey (deleted user)

Austin looking for female cuddler

• Hello new to this cuddling seen .here to try this out looking for females only..I'm in the Mansfield/ Arlington area.male here. 44yo

• 52 yo swm looking for female cuddler, northwest Houston/Cypress area, I can't host, or will host in nice hotel or at your location.

• Female cuddler friend in Chicago?

• [Deleted User]ujujmiranda (deleted user)

Hello, female in San Antonio, if you want to cuddle feel free to send me a message :)

• [Deleted User]14thetaking (deleted user)

Looking for female snuggle bunnies in San Antonio.

• 31M looking for a woman in the Corpus Christi area. Check profile for what I like and see if you’re interested.

• Hello I’m KayTee I’m in the DFW area and looking to cuddle and help u feel nice and warm during the winter season inbox me if interested in a nice fluffy BBW🥰😍💋

• New to this site just received my acceptance letter as a pro cuddler. San Antonio is where I am located. 😊

• [Deleted User]Huggervibes12 (deleted user)

New here!! Ready to cuddle(non sexual) in Fort Worth, TX. :)

• Also new here and ready for some non-sexual cuddling! I'm a female in College Station, TX who cuddles anyone! 😊

• DFW here

• [Deleted User]willislsk (deleted user)

Austin

• North of Houston here

• [Deleted User]DawnH (deleted user)

Hello, I am in the Weatherford area. I am an empath. Touching is how I get energy. Just checking everything out. I am working on a profile pic.

• [Deleted User]KeyOn (deleted user)

Hello. Not looking for a pro. Wonder if this’ll get any legit replies. We could meet at a movie theater or a bar, I don’t know. Houston. Northwest specifically. Haven’t checked on this in forever. No hope really lol. Maybe?

• North Dallas female here!

• edited February 2020

I'm in the San Antonio area and looking for a female non-pro cuddle partner. Looking for maybe just once or twice as I'm dealing with some loneliness issues and would like a friend to listen and give me hugs essentially. Non sexual only as I am in a relationship (albeit some issues with it).

• Any females in Austin area around this weekend? March 8-11 In town for a conference

• [Deleted User]Historybuff (deleted user)

46 year old male in the Fort Worth area. Looking for a female cuddler. Haven't had much luck with the site. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Anyway, look me up if you like my profile. Can host and/or guest.

• [Deleted User]JoshuaP22 (deleted user)

I live in Houston, TX and I need someone to cuddle. I'm comfortable with a male embrace so hmu if you're interested

• edited April 2020

Looking for a cuddle buddy here in San Antonio

• I am in Burleson/ Fort Worth area

• Female cuddles only!!!!!!!

• [Deleted User]Moonfish (deleted user)

I'm a traveller, but I've been in SA TX for months now, so let's cuddle!!

I understand the covid situation made a lot of things change. But I think with precautions we can still cuddle sometime soon.
    It's been impossible to cuddle anyone at all, I hope those that deactivated come back and try once more once it becomes safer!

Take care everyone, and stay safe!

• I was looking for a pro in the Houston/Galveston area. But the pros may be on break right now 👍

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

50 male here in San Antonio for work. I've been here about a month now and haven't had any luck finding a lady willing to cuddle. Is everyone still afraid of COVID here? It would be nice to find someone even if it was only for a couple of hours.

• edited August 2020

28M, Any cuddlers active in Dallas?

• Good morning folks. Clear Lake area