Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Austin Area male cuddler here if anyone is interested.

• Downtown Dallas area over here.

• [Deleted User]Historybuff (deleted user)

Even if the Corona Virus wasn't around, I'm still not sure I'd have any luck with this site. I'm respectful and courteous, but all to no avail. Maybe chivalry has truly passed away. We shall see. Until then, I will keep trying.

• edited August 2020

looking for cuddlers in Katy TX area. I am okay if you can come from Houston or any other area.

• hello I'm available ☺

• San Marcos female looking for platonic cuddling with a male. Warm but respectful. Xoxo. ❤️

• SWM 61, looking to try cuddling for the 1st time here in Waco TX.

• San Antonio guy looking for friends to hangout with.

• edited December 2020

Hi ladies! In Arlington, interested in cuddling while watching movies... Retired, so afternoons are as good as evenings for me. Moderator edited. Keep it platonic, @superscan769 , please. [-Sid]

• In Houston! Send me a message!

• SMTX Happy to meet the right female for platonic cuddling!

• 38 year old male here Southwest of Fort Worth looking for female to cuddle with, maybe even ongoing if we hit it off.

• 22 years of age, and live around dallas/mesquite. I'm open to cuddle with men or women. Could really use a winter cuddle buddy :)

• [Deleted User]fur12 (deleted user)

Plano Texas anyone?

• Looking for a cuddle buddy in San Antonio

• CSVCSV
    edited November 2020

Hi, my first time using this site. I'm looking for a platonic female cuddler in Austin. I prefer someone that is ok with wearing a face mask while cuddling due to the pandemic and all.

• If you are in and around San Antonio area I have great conversation, tight hugs and warm cuddle sessions.

• edited November 2020

Hi y’all ! Just joined and I’m in the DFW Metroplex area.

• [Deleted User]bk111 (deleted user)

Been a member for a while, but looking for a female cuddler. In DFW, prefer to stay on the Dallas side.

• edited November 2020

• Hi there 😊 new cuddler in the west TX area! Let me know if you'd like a good cuddle!

• @missy_121 is that the city of west in Texas or actual western Texas? :)

• Looking for someone to watch a movie and cuddle tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon. Would love to see the new movie The Spell. Looking in the Dallas area.

• So I have scheduled time with two awesome cuddlers this week. Both have great reviews. Looking forward to just being able to relax and talk and cuddle.

• All im seeing is a bunch of straight guys asking girls if they wanna cuddle.
    Sadly this guy here needs a man to cuddle with here in west San Antonio.

• [Deleted User]CourtneyCoCo (deleted user)

Hello, I’m the dFW area.

• [Deleted User]Ecuddle (deleted user)

Hello.. hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.... covid-19 precautions recognized.. but we can use common sense. Live in Houston . Visiting San Antonio this weekend.

• New cuddler from Dallas, Irving

• Available for cuddling
    Ladies in Houston

• edited December 2020

Moderator edited. Platonic only, please. [-Sid]