Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Guy in Austin here, never done this before so I'd like to start out slow.
  • I am in the sugar land area and cuddling females gender fluid bisexual man. I have to do out call for now though.
  • NW Houston man looking for a woman to cuddle with
  • Corpus Christi area anyone????
  • [Deleted User]izzyabella26 (deleted user)
    Woman in Houston looking for male cuddlers in same area, age 25-50 and please have a pic on your profile before messaging.
  • Awesome male hugger and cuddler looking for female cuddlers in the Dallas/Ft Worth area! I do travel a bit to the Austin and Houston areas too, but not too often anymore.
    Cuddle at parks, coffee shops, at someones place, or anywhere we can be alone or people watch... even down for making blanket forts to cuddle and watch movies in.
    Please read my profile though as I do have certain limits.. some I am more flexible with while others are not.
    Please have a profile picture of your bright smiling self so I know whom I'm talking with.
    Ages 18-40 only please.
  • Hey female cuddler here looking for guys 21-50 in need of a great sexy cuddles!! Please have a pic and I will respond quickly...
  • [Deleted User]vjones77 (deleted user)
    Hi, I'm in the Dallas area if anyone is looking for an amazing cuddle buddy :)
    Please, have a pic or be willing to send one.
    Ages 21-55 only please
  • well dang, if I move to Texas, I know what I'm doing there. The people in LA, Cali, are pretty good but seems like a lot of texans are lonely! :)
  • Hello I am a new cuddler. I am female and live in San Antonio though I can travel to other areas that are close by, just message me :)
  • edited November 2016
    Ill be visiting Texas in 4 months, good to know there are so many people here willing to take part of the community

Keep up the spirit everyone :=]
  • Hi, I'm Ash a guy in N. Dallas that would prefer another guy for cuddles. Fairly Openminded Though.
  • [Deleted User]JustShae (deleted user)
    Open for cuddle sessions Thursday evening, Saturday and Sunday. Outcall The Woodlands area or possibly some travel. Let me know! 
  • Hi! Male in the DFW area looking for females interested in snuggling and back scratches during the week or weekend. Need some affection to keep depression and insomnia in check. If you're a female in the same situation, maybe we can help each other.
  • I just joined this site and am new to the professional cuddling game but I already know it's my favorite thing in the world!(: I'm a girl around the Beaumont/Port Arthur/Nederland area, if you don't know where that is I don't blame you. Think about an hour and a half southeast of Houston. I wish there were more cuddle buddies here): I don't mind the details nor your gender, we can work that out through messaging. I just want to make sure you're comfy and happy(: I DEMAND the opportunity to make someone happy with my hugs!
  • Arlington tx, just want to sleep side by side
  • Lake Jackson/ Clute area!!
  • Hey what is good
  • 49 yo male, NW Houston looking for cuddles with a woman this weekend
  • [Deleted User]Bubbles0716 (deleted user)
    Hi, am just joining, live in Houston, Tx. Am a fun, sweet, warm person, in Nursing School. Believe in how important human touch is and hope to find people of the same mindset. I do love cuddling, touching hugging
  • [Deleted User]Bubbles0716 (deleted user)
     I work with people in ICU and CCU, lots of stress and heartache with patients and patients family, but sometimes just giving someone a hug and showing them that you care is better than any medicine you could give them 
  • I'm new to this, I'm in Pasadena,TX. I work 6 weeks out on the road and I can't wait to try this when I get home.
  • professional in Austin, TX here :) looking for clients.
  • [Deleted User]ScubaSteve (deleted user)
    Possible new cuddle buddy, living in Frisco. Not really sure how all this works, but it sounds fun. Women only (sorry guys :P) Gimme a shout.
  • [Deleted User]SKMB (deleted user)
    Karnack tx. Frendly and wanting to find a cuddle companion but also some one I can become intimate non sexual friends with. 
  • [Deleted User]KaitlynJP (deleted user)
    I'm new to this. I'm a female, 26, in Cypress/NW Houston looking for a male 20-35 to cuddle. Please have a pic. 
  • [Deleted User]Hollimaria (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    Cute petite and lots of fun female in San Antonio:)
  • I am in Houston and available 
  • I'm about an hour outside of Dallas!
  • Hello everyone! My name is Amber I am in the San Antonio area looking for new cuddle buddies:)