Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Hi, I'm Annie. I live a little bit south of Dallas. I just want to try this out a bit because I'm thinking about becoming a professional cuddler.
  • Ash in Dallas area, wondering if there are any other guys who want to cuddle. M4M
  • [Deleted User]luckypapi (deleted user)
    I travel for biz. Would love to find a cuddle buddy in some places where I travel to so my evenings are relaxing instead of boring and soul crushing. 
    I travel to Austin, Houston, San Antonio, West Texas and live in Dallas. I don't want to pay for cuddling but instead would like to meet some people and start up a friendship based on non-sexual intimacy. 
  • [Deleted User]xiolaxaloix (deleted user)
    San Antonio here... anyone active?
  • [Deleted User]KeyOn (deleted user)
    Hello y'all. New to this and have no idea how it works. Wouldn't be surprised if it weren't real. Just saying. Reside in Cypress.
  • Cleburne cuddled here just south of Dallas if anyone needs a cuddle buddy let me know
  • If you are in need of a true friend with a open mind, ear and heart. I'm here for you. My passion is to be a peace of mind for someone.
  • [Deleted User]cntrydance68 (deleted user)
    I just signed up for this very recently.  It's been interesting so far.  I haven't met someone yet but I hope that will change this weekend.  I live in the Arlington area.  I'm looking for someone to meet with on a regular basis to keep the loneliness away.
  • Hello looking for cuddle in North dallas area new to this
  • Houston cuddler checking in! Would love to find a nice lady to snuggle with. :)
  • [Deleted User]KeyOn (deleted user)
    Hey y'all. No cuddles just yet but that's okay. I've met some pretty nice people so far and had great conversations. Local to Cypress/Houston.
  • Im in League City. Looking for female cuddle buddy in Houston area. Im new. Havent had cuddle session before. Thank you.
  • Genuine hearted guy looking for female cuddlers .located in the Houston area .
  • Abilene Tx here.. Hello, I'm looking to brighten someone's life with some awesome cuddles.
  • [Deleted User]MyLynn (deleted user)
    Hi, my lovelies. I'm currently in Houston, looking for someone to make happy with hugs, cuddles, and late night talks. I enjoy knowing that I made someone's day brighter, if only a little. Let's be friends.
  • Hi, I'm in DFW, namely Plano. I wanna cuddle :)
  • [Deleted User]BookishCuddles (deleted user)
    Houston/The Woodlands here =D
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I'm a professional cuddle companion in the DFW area, age 46 but look younger (if that matters to you). I like to take the time to get to know someone a bit before cuddling, and can converse you about anything from literature to quantum physics. Guest or Public. Sending good vibes and hope to hear from you soon! #eatpraycuddle
  • [Deleted User]Moonfish (deleted user)
    Hello folks, I'm from around SA...
    Noticed that this part of Texas has very minimal peeps on social nets like these... 
    Hope to see some of you around!
  • [Deleted User]LunaWave (deleted user)
    edited May 2017
    Hi!
    I'm Luna, an empathic, intuitive, loving, healing pro Cuddler in Austin. 
    Let's talk and create the perfect cuddle sessions for you. Yes?
    BIG love,
    Luna
  • [Deleted User]MarioH88 (deleted user)
    Mario here. I'm in the Houston area. I'm willing to travel. I prefer older women hehe
  • edited May 2017
    Hey I'm elexi near Odessa and Midland also anyone else here because of Shane??
  • [Deleted User]JustShae (deleted user)
    Hello all! I'm in the North Houston area. I've just joined again, I was a Professional Cuddler in the past on here and for the most pet had great experiences. I just had to take time off due to my schedule at my regular full time job. I'm back!!! So if your looking for a Pro for cuddling send me a message.
  • [Deleted User]NikiJay88 (deleted user)
    I'm a new female professional cuddler based out of North Houston/Spring/Tomball/The Woodlands/Conroe area :) pleasure to meet you all~
  • Any cuddles in the south east Houston area?
  • I'm new to Houston, coming from Atlanta and I would love to cuddle with my new neighbors! 
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Update to my availability--I also Host now. :)

DFW + surrounding areas.

Sending good cuddle vibes~~~
  • edited June 2017
    Just moved to Arlington, so wats up
  • I'm a Professional Cuddler in Spring, TX. If you need a cuddle and live in Spring, Houston, Conroe, The Woodlands, and surrounding areas, I'm here for you.  
  • [Deleted User]AmandaSATX (deleted user)
    Hello All,
    I am in San Antonio. I am available for booking as guest or public. I look forward to meeting you, getting to know you, and helping you with your cuddling needs. I am a great listener and I genuinely care about people and the pain, loneliness, or emotions that brought you here to find comfort. Let me see you through it. Be well!