Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• lets cuddle Houston ladies

• [Deleted User]NikiJay88 (deleted user)
    Just to let anyone know, if you're in Baytown, Houston, Humble, Katy, Spring, Conroe, The Woodlands, or even Pasadena I'm here and always up to help. Most if not all people who have cuddled me for the first time have had great experiences, I have had some it was their first time and others who had more, but my biggest concern is not only making sure you are cuddled but also that you're comfortable and happy. Making people happy, makes me happy.
  • I am a West and East Coast cuddle buddy making every state my new cuddle ground so if you're interested in cuddling with a BBW let me know 42 J J 6 foot tall and 225 lbs professional cuddler
  • [Deleted User]BowieStrong (deleted user)
    I'm looking for a cuddle buddy. 
  • Conroe male looking for friendly female cuddle buddy to watch stuff and nap with

• [Deleted User]SixFootFloof (deleted user)

Hey, 23 year old Houston guy here looking for a female cuddle buddy!

• Hi Texas cuddlers :) I'm in Austin and love to snuggle up!

• Hello, I'm sort of new to this. Just joined this morning. Looking for a male or female cuddler, somewhere close to my age in the Round Rock/Georgetown area.

• Here in El Paso if anyone is looking!! <3

• Dallas, TX female looking for fun cuddle buddies!

• [Deleted User]northnate (deleted user)

New cuddler in Austin, Texas. Let me know if there are any active folks out there!

• [Deleted User]StarFlower (deleted user)

DFW area pro cuddler, been cuddling professionally since April. Cuddling is very therapeutic! I also create cuddling music playlists based on what I know about you.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

• [Deleted User]JohnLangferd (deleted user)

New cuddler in Fort Worth! I just like having someone to cuddle with while watching, or reading, or some other quiet activity. Maybe some napping or chatting too.
    Let me know if you're in the area and want to talk!

• Im here for you. If you're in Houston, Humble, Spring, Conroe, or The Woodlands. I'm always up for a cuddle. When you're happy, I'm happy.
    #cuddlesforall

• [Deleted User]Bryce17 (deleted user)

Female cuddles in Dallas

• Looking for DFW female cuddler freshly back in DFW been 25 years since I was here. New to hunting for cuddles have yet to do it but definitely miss cuddling in my life!

• I'm a female cuddler looking to make cuddle buddies

• Hello there Dallas is in the house!!

• New to this! Female, 20, DFW area. Very laid back and easy to talk to. I'm disabled and use a wheelchair to get around! Looking for male cuddle buddies between the ages of 20-24 please none older! Not looking for anything sexual and anyone who attempts to be sexual will be blocked or told to leave. Open to making new friendships and maybe something more should it come along but that's not my sole purpose of being here! (:

• [Deleted User]msrabbit (deleted user)

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site, but not new to cuddling. I fully believe in the power of human touch and the healing powers of life force energy. I am a certified Reiki practitioner and have always seen myself as a verbal/physical healer and empath. My goal is to spread comfort in a safe and welcome environment. If you are interested in a session with me feel free to send me a message.

Love and light to you all!

• [Deleted User]SexyBrit (deleted user)

Newish to the DFW area and new to the world of cuddling but what I read sounds like it may be what I am looking for.

Looking for purely platonic female cuddle buddies to show me what this is all about. Age not that important if we click.

• Hello Friends
    I am a guy in Dallas looking for a female cuddler. Anybody out there?

• Austin based guy here looking to try this cuddling thing.

• edited October 2017

Hi! New cuddler here in the San Antonio area. If you're looking to be cuddled, engage in good convo, or simply desire a warm embrace, I am available!

• From San Antonio, TX - just joined (:

• Hey y'all I'm new here. I'm currently living in Wichita Falls for college but I spend the winters and summers in Frisco.

• edited October 2017

Wise County male here, looking for platonic cuddling with a woman. Movies and stupid humor provided and welcome :)

• [Deleted User]Nava (deleted user)
    edited November 2017

Late to the forum, but I'm looking for a partner, East Houston

• edited November 2017

I'm Rita and I'm a professional cuddler in Houston, TX. It would be lovely to meet you!