Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Hello everyone!
    I've just joined this site and I live in Austin, Texas. I'm trying out this site and I'm willing to travel to nearby cities (Buda, Kyle, San Marcos and New Braunfels). I'm looking for any constructive feedback on my profile. So please take a look at my profile and tell me what you think. I hope to establish some good connections and of course, good cuddling experiences. I wish you all well on your journeys.

• Dallas or Plano?

• edited March 2018

Dallas guy here! I’m mostly available mid-week due to work, but some accommodations can be made with enough notice. Looking forward to meeting you!

• Dallas TX cuddler ❤️

• Hello, I'm Abby in Dallas, Texas. I am a new pro cuddler and just want to introduce myself since y'all are, like me, in Texas! Since I'm new at this, my price is low...$45 an hour (or negotiable...make me an offer, i need to get some experience at this, after all!) Let me know if you're in the Dallas Fort Worth area and are interested. Thanks!

• (((hugs)))

• edited March 2018

❤❤❤ I just wanted to say hello again to all you guys here on Cuddle Comfort!! I'm Rita, and it is really great to meet like minds and hearts!

My love to all, from Houston, Texas!!! ?

• Hello! I'm new here, searching for a girl in The 'Dallas Fort Worth' area for cuddling.

• Hello, 50 yo Male in NW Houston looking for a female to cuddle with. I can't host so I need you to be able to

• [Deleted User]Kleeanne27 (deleted user)

Dallas Texas cuddler here!!! :) I currently have open availability and I look forward to giving you all of the cuddles your heart desires! The world needs more cuddles ❤️❤️

• NEW to this site & Expert cuddler
    Austin cuddler ready for you :) lets lounge by my fireplace or stare into the forest as we snuggle on my bed.
    I'm in the arboretum and would rather host than visit you until we really get to know each other .
    NORTH AUSTIN

• Dallas here... looks like I’m one of the MANY guys searching for a female cuddler lol.

• [Deleted User]BluShadeCool (deleted user)

34 male looking for
    a female cuddle buddy in Huntsville, TX.

• Hey everyone! Im Heather i host out of my office near the med center in san antonio, but this weekend 4/20 - 4/22 i will be in Houston and available for outcalls

• In search of semi-pro masseuse hands... ? stronger the better! DFW area; you host.

• Austin here, looking for a girl to cuddle with :)

• edited April 2018

Need a young female cuddler/massager. Message me soon! Have a great day......Dallas, Texas area.

• New Houston cuddle buddy looking for a female cuddle buddy.

• Looking for snuggles in plano (northdallas) 420+ foodie+ Large fully fenced home & Cali-King size bed
    Sc: Jay-mo29

• Cuddler from San Antonio Texas introducing myself! My names Austin. Check out my profile and lets chat!

• [Deleted User]storyhug (deleted user)

Hi I am in San Antonio and looking for cuddles I’ll be honest I’ll be unavailable for a couple weeks to meet but would love to get to know someone when I am able to meet again ( should be late May) i think talking would help make the meeting even more special- Check our my profile and get to know me-cynn

• [Deleted User]qu3ntum (deleted user)

..from qu3ntum i work 25 minutes from Galveston.. Would enjoy connecting im the guest and cuddleNEW to this community. Messages welcome seeking only platonic friend encounters. Will see you soon.

• Houston, TX - 50, male looking for a non-pro female cuddler

• [Deleted User]painlesshugs (deleted user)

San Antonio Female looking fo cuddles today! Let me know what you like / are into I am free till this evening! If you need hugs just ask. I am at the medical center and certainly would enjoy! I have a room tonight where I can host. So no need to worry just bring yourself

• [Deleted User]bigkain76 (deleted user)

I’m looking for a cuddler in the north Texas area

• DFW:
    Lovely, Professional, Cuddlier,
    I give great back rubs, strong hugs and relaxing cuddles, soothing hand rubs, and gentle back scratching. :3 :3 :3
    I am great listener and a genuine caring woman...

• Anyone looking for a cuddler in Amarillo Texas or the panhandle part of Texas please hit me up!!! ??

• Looking for a DFW female cuddler/ massager etc....

• Houston here! <3

• Pro cuddler in South Texas (McAllen/Edinburg)

Saying hello to all the females looking for cuddler in the South Texas Area ?

Please send me a message and let’s chat