Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• Pro cuddler here! I'm in the Houston/Spring/The Woodlands area!

Message me and we can chat for a few.

• [Deleted User]happallthetym (deleted user)

I'm a professional cuddler available to cuddle in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.

• [Deleted User]lisatay (deleted user)

Hey! New here but looking for some good guy cuddlers

• [Deleted User]mercedez (deleted user)

Bad luck....i am in Chicago. .Have fun. God bless.

• In San Antonio. I'm a cuddle for hire. Let's meet!

• Hello Dallas

I am looking for a female to cuddle with. Is there anyone out there?

• [Deleted User]raj_dragon (deleted user)

Looking for female cuddles in Dallas area

• [Deleted User]Langleyc48 (deleted user)

Any females near Temple Tx?

• 50 swm, NW Houston looking for a woman for cuddles

• All of the previous requests are from 2016. Is this group still active? I live in Spring, TX. This is all new to me. I am looking for an older experienced male cuddler in Spring, The Woodlands, or surrounding areas. Thanks!!

• [Deleted User]raj_dragon (deleted user)

anyone in DFW area?

• [Deleted User]slothtara (deleted user)

Hello Everyone! I have just joined and I am looking for anyone who wants to cuddle. I am flexible with times and I can host. I am in the Houston Heights area.

• Houston professional cuddler looking for buddies

• edited July 2018

Hi! I'm Kali, 33 from England but I live in Montgomery Tx. I'm a professional Dominatrix who just turned professional cuddler and I'm loving it! Love cuddling men or woman. Conroe-Spring-Montgomery-The Woodlands are all good areas for me

• Hey there! I'll be out in Austin for two weeks in August :) looking to not only meet with clients but with professional cuddlers. Looking to do at least one professional cudddler meetup so we can meet in person and help each other out :)

• edited July 2018

Any females who is interested in cuddling? I am in Austin.

• I’m in spring Texas looking for a cuddle

• [Deleted User]dawynnmarie (deleted user)

Just joined.... mid cities Dallas / Ft. Worth....

• I am from houston. first time here. Never cuddle the stranger so i want to experience.

• Looking for someone to watch a movie and cuddle with this evening?

• [Deleted User]Langleyc48 (deleted user)
    edited July 2018

Going to be in Houston this next week. Looking for female.

• edited August 2018

I'm a professional cuddler in the San Antonio area but I'm also able to drive to Austin. ♡

• [Deleted User]iliketocuddle1 (deleted user)

Hey everyone! I am located in San Antonio. If female would like a cuddle session, I am all ready.

• Hey there! I'm available in Austin area until the 20th :) see my profile for current availability and hours. Thanks!

• Hi every one, I am new here, from Houston, Texas, good guy , great cuddler.

• Hello lovely Humans of Texas! I am a pro-cuddler in the Houston, Heights area. I am about a month in, i think and i simply love what i do! I enjoy making people feel at ease and comfy. I am very accepting and flexible. I am accustomed to working with all kinds of personalities due to my previous line of work. In any case, if you are in search of a pro in the Houston area, have a look at my profile, check out my good karma, perhaps i am a fit for you :)

• Anybody in the woodlands Area I’m here to cuddle with you :p

• 35 m looking for female cuddlers in the DFW Area

• [Deleted User]Dee83 (deleted user)

Hello everyone! New cuddler here from the Waco, Tx area? Looking for people who wabt to cuddle.

• I'm 23 and live in Katy, Texas. I like the long hug style of cuddling but do move somewhat frequently. I enjoy giving back scratches as well.