Cuddlebuddies NY - Long Island - Jersey metro area

Comments

• edited July 2018

Staten Island, but willing to travel to Brooklyn or Manhattan.

• Western NY for me :( (about hour away from buffalo)

• I'm in upstate NY, Albany area.

• [Deleted User]shobhitratan (deleted user)
    edited July 2018

Any female for cuddling in Nassau County, Long Island. I am willing to host.

• Dutchess,845 ??

• [Deleted User]NYKnickfan24 (deleted user)

Hey people. I'm new to being a cuddler, any advice?

• Hey, I'm a pro cuddler if anyone wants to book with me :)

• Have you ever hugged a huge stuffed teddy bear? Well imagine that but one that hugs you back. That's me! Reach out to me and find out for yourself!

• [Deleted User]NYKnickfan24 (deleted user)

How do I go about finding my first cuddle?

• Queens NY here

• A live in near the Albany area and frequently travel to saratoga.

• [Deleted User]nikbklyn1 (deleted user)

Brooklyn here

• Hi Would anyone like to become my cuddle buddy in Manhattan. Feel free to message me. I am a full time student. Cuddling helps me relax and relieve my stress

• Dutchess County, New York here

• Hey ?? current college student and Pro Cuddler here ready for you! I’m usally in Manhattan and i can always commute hit me up for an amazing cuddle session!![](https://i.imgur.com/ZqQnkgjl.jpg)

• Looking for a cuddle buddy on long island.

• Anyone in the NY, Schenectady, Albany, Troy Area in need of a good Cuddler? ?

• [Deleted User]caitleesi (deleted user)

Cuddler on Long Island ?

• [Deleted User]lazywind (deleted user)

Hi everyone, I often travel to NY on most weekend. It could be lonely when I stay over night. Hoping to meet a cuddle buddy. Feel free to hit me up.

• edited October 2018

I’m a little guy spoon, 18, from Glens Falls/ Queensbury. Am willing to drive a little for a solid hour at least of cuddling. Guys only please, and I would prefer a taller guy, I’m 5’7, but I go either way. I’m always available.

• [Deleted User]Ms_Harper (deleted user)

Hi!
    Brand new professional cuddler located in the NYC area. Sorry, I do not travel to the Jersey area. I'm open to both dates and cuddling at potential spots if you're able to host. I'm friendly, gentle, and warm. If you enjoy a small nugget of affection just send me a message! *Make sure to check out my profile info. section! =)

• would anyone want to cuddle?

• Wassup! Longtime cuddler but new to the site. The community seems very chill! You can find me @Ma_Rae . I’m in Ridgewood and looking forward to cozy sweater and hot chocolate weather?

• Yummy! I’m available any time for some great cuddles.

• [Deleted User]ReidG (deleted user)

Located in NYC. Feel free to message me.

• Hi everyone! I am a professional cuddler certified through cuddlist, and I recently moved to the city. I live in Bushwick now and I am happy to take outcalls anywhere in the greater NYC area.

You are welcome to contact me here, through cuddlist, or on my personal website which you can find by searching Cuddle With Corwin.

I have also posted several videos about my practice and approach on my website, facebook, and youtube.

Looking forward to meeting you =)

• edited June 2019

Professional cuddler here! Willing to travel in Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan.

• 34m looking for a cuddle buddy on long island

• I will be new to the Watertown, area in a couple of days, hoping to meet a fellow cuddler...

• Looking for hugs and coffee In the Newburgh area.