Cuddlebuddies NY - Long Island - Jersey metro area

Comments

• edited April 2019

Just interested in cuddles while in town.

• Hey people ?? I’m in Brooklyn!!
    I think it would be cool to have a pro-cuddler kick back!

• Im looking for a non pro female cuddler I'm in the ny, nj area message me and lets chat

• Any New Yorkers want to cuddle?

• Hey good people! I’m Stina, a sort of new, yet experienced pro cuddler looking to offer my cozy cuddle time with you... I’m coming to Albany from April 30-May 4 and I’ll be in Portland, Maine around May 10 (depends how the sail trip goes, pray for wind) and I’ll be in nyc for about a week, mid May... hit me up if you’d like to snuggle with me!

• Aloha Everyone!
    I have been a professional cuddle practitioner for 3 years and I am now in Manhattan. I’m available for outcall sessions and more than happy to come cuddle you! Please check out my page and see if we would be a good fit!

Have a beautiful day?

• Pro based in Williamsburg available for cuddles- can host or travel for outcalls in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens. Occasionally available for outcalls in central NJ and hosting/outcalls in west Philly burbs. Message me for details. Looking forward to hearing from you ?

• Hi everyone,

I'm based on Long Island, and it seems that there is a distinct lack of cuddlers here. I tend to contact cuddlers in NYC and ask if they are willing to make the commute, but it's a long process to communicate with everyone individually, so I thought I'd try my first forum post to see who might be willing to travel. I'm in Northport. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any interest in getting together.

Thanks! ?

• I can't wait to be back to my unofficial second home of NYC! :)
    I will be there and available for sessions from May 26th to June 1st. I still have a some availability for this trip, so please contact me for a session, and let's cuddle!

• [Deleted User]lmhale710 (deleted user)

I'm a pro in NYC! Message me if you're wanting to cuddle!

• Any women looking for a cuddler, let me know. We can have stimulating conversation or watch TV/movie or enjoy complete silence. Strong hands for massages as well. i can’t host but will travel within Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn or Queens to comfort you.

• Cuddle buddy available in Midtown tonight. Compensation offered.

Thanks

• I'm midtown west

• I live in Buffalo, NY if anyone's interested in cuddling

• Professional cuddler visiting North NJ/NYC this summer. Message me for details for a relaxing and peaceful session.

• I’m finding this site to be all talk well actually text,no one is from newyourk and no one truly wants what we all seek on here,sad very sad how it seems.

• edited May 2019

@ElecKtrify You only very recently joined. It takes time. Not everyone is going to want to cuddle with everyone. If someone doesn't want to cuddle with you, it doesn't mean they don't want to cuddle. Just that they may not want to cuddle with you. Such is life. I do wish you luck.

• @ElecKtrify you state in your profile how sincere and devoted you are in all you do. This is one of those times. @pmvines just gave you great advice. Look around especially at those who have been here awhile. This site is definitely more than talk and definitely not sad. I wish you the best also, it's so early in your cuddle journey here.

• Hi I'm a young man looking for a friendly none professional cuddle
    I can travel all around nyc metropolitan

• Hey all! It turns out that I will be staying in NY through the 17th of June before I head back home to HI! I have a few sessions available still. Message me to set up our time together :)

• Professional Cuddler in Queens here. Can travel to Manhattan and possibly Brooklyn as well! She/her. Look forward to hearing from you :)

• I live near lake george, but I'm in Pa for work.

• Pro Cuddle here; check out my profile... maybe you’ll read something you like. I’ll tell you this off the bat; cuddling with me is like no other experience you’ve had! :) Happy 4th of July everyone! B)

• Pro Cuddle Cutie here :) NJ/NY area. Let’s share a rewarding experience

• [Deleted User]kassandrasliv (deleted user)

Hii there I’m a new cuddler on here ! Anyone looking for cuddle sessions don’t hesitate to visit my profile !

• Pro cuddlers: If you'd like to meet and talk about your safety, let's meet up.

• Seeking cuddler in Albany NY area.. prefer non smoker.

• [Deleted User]joejokes (deleted user)

Seeking cuddle buddy anywhere in the NYC area or Long Island, I live in Queens NY.

• Hello NYC!!🤗

• Any cuddlers in Westchester? Let's talk!