How long do you typically need to cuddle to feel recharged?

I'm curious so I thought I'd ask... while I do know price (for Pros only), schedules, and more factors play a large part in how long people cuddle or book time to cuddle, I'm wanting to see what your personal "magic number" of cuddling time is with someone to where you feel rejuvenated and recharged?

For me, I've found that I prefer a 3-4 hour session to reach that level of recharged feeling. I enjoy not feeling rushed with time so I can enjoy getting to know the person I'm cuddling with in person, to have some meaningful conversations, to joke around, and even enjoy the silence. So, what about everyone else?

1. How much cuddle time do you need in order to feel recharged?23 votes
    1. Less than an hour
        4.35%
    2. 1-2 hours
      17.39%
    3. 2-3 hours
      43.48%
    4. 3-4 hours
      26.09%
    5. 4-5 hours
        0.00%
    6. 5-6 hours
        0.00%
    7. 6-10 hours (i.e. overnight cuddle sessions)
        8.70%

Comments

• Every morning I set my alarm for about 30 minutes before I really need to wake up. I spend that time, cuddling with my wife. It’s ridiculous how much that little 30 minute cuddle session every morning makes a difference in my day.

• Anywhere from 1-2 hours.

@Morpheus That's really sweet that you set aside time to cuddle and recharge with her. Not enough people do this in relationships.

I personally can't fall asleep at night unless I'm being the big spoon for my husband. And to get the full calming effect I HAVE to cradle his belly. People have told me this is weird lol, but he has stomach problems frequently. And when I'm cramping up from the monthly he does the same for me.

• @Morpheus that is wonderful that you make it a point to do daily and first thing of the day! i bet it makes a huge difference in the day ^_^

@Catloaf awww that's a good way to have it to be able to help each other :3

• I honestly don't know. If I find someone to cuddle here, I'd love to find out though!

• At least 3 hours. More is always better if I'm with a good cuddler.

• [Deleted User]shevchenko277 (deleted user)

About an hour

• I say a good 3 hours. For anyone that has experienced an amazing 3 hour cuddle knows how fast time flies!