Cuddlebuddies California, LA, Golden Gate, SD & Vegas

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Anyone in los Angeles? Downtown area?
  • Looking for a lady cuddle buddy in the downtown la area. Cuddle only please.
  • Any lady cuddlers near central/south OC?
  • Pro Cuddle Lady here :3
    Los Angeles area and willing to travel
    Message me~!

~Cat
  • Any Lady Cuddlers In Atlanta/Lawrenceviile Area Message Me
  • Any girls Brisbane Australia 
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Hey! I'm professional cuddler 28/F/Long Beach and I can travel to you. Send me a message to set up an appointment or if you have any questions:). 

• Any females who can cuddle me to sleep .. In the Los Angeles area near downtown 
  • [Deleted User]supplesweetie (deleted user)
    Hi! I'm a female professional cuddler. If you're looking for someone to snuggle in LA, Orange County or the Inland Empire please check out my profile and message me if you're interested. 
  • Looking for a cuddle buddy near Victorville Ca
  • Ontario Cali here
  • Male 26 Riverside/ Moreno Valley/ corona area. Message me. Looking for a lady. 
  • [Deleted User]PatchworkMan (deleted user)
    Glendora here.
  • [Deleted User]ucolague (deleted user)
    Temecula area, Riverside County.
  • [Deleted User]lbcharlie (deleted user)
    Hello. I am in Long Beach and want to know what is the price for outcall service and if the price is set or varies? Anyone help a newbie?
  • You don't order cuddles as if they were for sale through this site, although cuddlers who do this are able to post their profile as a 'professional". Look for the red P in the upper right hand corner of the profile picture and check out their profile, their prices might be listed.
  • [Deleted User]lbcharlie (deleted user)
    Thanks, docgatorb. I have contacted one and received a quote. Looking forward to my first cuddle.
  • Is anyone in the Antelope Valley area?
  • [Deleted User]cuddlesofcurves (deleted user)
    I'm a snuggler and I'm going to be in San Diego this weekend!

My user in cuddlesofcurves, if you want to chat :)
  • [Deleted User]JENTORRES146 (deleted user)
    I need one. Ages 18-22
  • Male 30 Valley village, looking to chat
  • Hi I'm looking for a girl around El Monte. I write music and I'll play songs for you lol
  • ^you do know this is a SOCAL thread, right...not IL...
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Wow! Just found this section of the site.

San Fernando Valley here. 

I have big smooth arms great for snug cuddling! ^_^
  • Any gay men in Hollywood (or near hollywood), just moved from NYC. I'm looking for a cuddle buddy!
  • Straight male looking to cuddle with a female. 34/M/Los Angeles / Gardena area.
  • I'm a 37-year-old woman in south San Diego looking for a man for nonsexual cuddling :)
  • NoHo/Studio City area. Seeking nearby cuddle buddies around my age (20's ideally, but broadly 18-35). I don't care about gender; just be kind, respectful, and warm-hearted.