Cuddlebuddies California, LA, Golden Gate, SD & Vegas

Comments

• [Deleted User]nahp (deleted user)
    Tujunga just north of LA. Looking for a female cuddle buddy who would want to cuddle weekly!
  • Hey all! Long Beach, CA 
  • Hi is there any woman in Perth Australia who is an lesbian who is single who wants to cuddle me
  • edited May 2017
    Any girls in south san diego want to cuddle tonight?
  • Hi how's everybody doing so I kind of want to put together a cuddle party if I get enough people interested in it I was thinking we'll go and rent honeymoon suite or you know a big enough motel or hotel room to fit maybe 15 20 30 people I don't know as big as we can get one and have one big old cuddle party different rooms different themes games movies like to get other ideas I figured and whoever wants to go we all split the cost of the room the only fees that it would be no and munchies so if you're professional cuddlers out there when to just kick back and enjoy another person without charging let me know and everybody else that is wanting to go let me know and we can see if we can make this happen like satellite some ideas from other people that's done this maybe before I think it would be fun
  • Sorry if some of that didn't sound or make sense I was using text to speech and I some of it got mixed up LOL
  • Hello all, Looking for any woman interested in cuddling?
  • [Deleted User]Adriana91 (deleted user)
    Los Angeles based cuddle woman. (I stay in the Eastside) :) I can travel to most of the Valley, South Bay, and pretty much any area in between. (Dtla, Malibu, Inglewood, etc) Have a great week fellow cuddle buddies!
  • Lake Elsinore, CA. I am soft guy looking for a soft lady for the mutual benefits of being pillows.
    I am not able to host, but I have my own vehicle.
  • East county la Mesa area I will come to u.
  • Hello! I'm checking in from Cerritos! I'm here anytime
  • That San Diego, Santee looking for a cuddle buddy
  • Welcome @Stephherss and @weese! Wishing you many, happy and safe cuddles! HUGE HUGS!!!! :D

• NE San Fernando Valley: limited to public transit & Metrolink.

• Brit abroad in echo park Los Angeles! =)

• Gay guy from Cypress here. It's right next to Los Alamitos and Buena Park and near enough to Long Beach and Anaheim. I don't drive or host, but I'm happy to bus, and I'd like to make up for these inconveniences by covering your costs for hangouts as much as possible (gas, meals, movie tickets, etc.).

My profile is a little long, but I think it reflects me well. Honest and to-the-point yet gentle. I am open to forming either a platonic or romantic relationship. :3

• Welcome @ScottyCelt, @Cuddlesfordays1, @CosmicChihuahua. Welcome to the site we hope you make lots of new friends and get lots of hugs and cuddles.
    Have fun but please play safe.
    Love and friendship, John and his trees, Auckland NZ.

• Hello, everyone! I'm looking for someone to hold and be held by in or around Riverside/I.E.
    I'd be willing to drive farther if I had.

So far I haven't had much success meeting anyone on this site but I am still optimistic.
    I hope to meet you soon :)

• [Deleted User]adamcuddlebear (deleted user)

Anyone looking for cuddlebearadam??? Illinois area?![](https://i.imgur.com/2ObhyHkh.jpg)

• san diego ca

• [Deleted User]missyrawr (deleted user)
    edited August 2017

New professional cuddler in the riverside county area. Would love to disperse cuddles to anyone in need. I miss cuddling ❤❤❤

• Hi I'm a cuddler in Torrance, I don't mind traveling if its not to far, let me know if you are looking for a cuddle buddy :)

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited August 2017
  • Hello everyone! I'm in San Pedro but I'm willing to travel about 60 miles (depending on traffic/ time of day)

• [Deleted User]navyman35 (deleted user)

Amberlove i would love to cuddle

• [Deleted User]lg1163 (deleted user)

I'm a pro based in Los Angeles and am a former NFL cheerleader. I will be leaving the country from Wednesday to Sept 20th, so book me while you can!

• [Deleted User]Cuddlebuddy143 (deleted user)

any female cuddlers around San Fernando Valley?

• [Deleted User]juan_nieves (deleted user)

San Diego!! :)

• [Deleted User]timmy1059 (deleted user)

Near lake Elsinore read my profile if you need a cuddle buddy let me know by messaging me hope everyone is doing well