I photoshop lifted another thread.

I posted on another thread that is talking about digitally altered portraits, by photoshopping other peoples pictures with stuff they mentioned in their responses. It seemed to generate some interest, but I don't want to detract from the original posters topic. So I'm starting a new thread to respond to it.

I am not a professional digital artist. I dabble in it because I need to do some digital editing when website designing. I just do it for fun and the challenge of it. However, I thought this could be an opportunity to be of service to the community, or at least something fun to do.

Comments

• edited September 2019

@pmvines You said you wanted Nicholas Cages hairline? Did you have a favorite decade?

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Niiiice. Good thinking, moving threads.

• @DonLonG Can I rent you for my next birthday party ? You are better than balloon animals 😉

• People who stumble upon here with no frame of reference is going to assume that is mty real hair lol love it !!

• @DonLonG You are a pure and perfect being. Would definitely give a hefty discount (if I’m in your area again) if suddenly I had a threatening aura and a flaming battle axe.

• I mean I wouldn't be upset if you made me a mermaid 🤷‍♀️😂🤣

• @Leonora You have such lovely pictures on your profile, I wouldn't know how to make any of them look threatening. However, I played around with the perspective and tried to replicate the time in my life when I felt most threatened. I had a gun pointed at me from a very intimidating person while he was yelling at me. I got severe tunnel vision and could only see his weapon, everything else around my peripheral was a blur. I replicated what it looked like to me in your picture.

I have a question about your profile picture 5 of 6. Didn't know what that was. I enhanced it in photoshop and realized, you're at the beach. But my question, is that a feather in your friend's nose?

• edited September 2019

@Sashamcgee According to your karma, you have a calming effect. I'm from California, and I always found the ocean to be very calming.

Message @Sashamcgee for a shell of a time!
  • I agree about the ocean! And thank you! 😍 so cute!

• Maybe @mark or @SoulcuddlerZ or @reurbo can merge posts from the other thread for continuity

• edited September 2019

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ my dumb phone lol I knew I already posted

• Oh, my goodness! This is sick!

Thank you for sharing what must’ve been a traumatic experience. Hope you’ve found some healing since then.

And yes, she had a bunch of different feathers she would wear in her nose. Started doing it after her boyfriend started putting feathers in his beard.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@Leonora: Hahaha! I think doing either of those would make me sneeze. (And yup, all these edits are great. I love it.)

• @DarrenWalker yeah! It was funny seeing her get all serious and take it out of her nose, carefully setting it on the bedside table, before laying down to cuddle.

@DonLonG this seriously made my day!