General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hi everyone!

I am new to the site. I am from the Seattle area. I have always been a cuddler and I find the experience to be extremely rewarding for all those involved. People like to call me a big teddy bear due to my strong desire to hug all those I meet and my open affectionate disposition. I recently had an urge to search around for a cuddle community and wah la! Here you are! I am so excited to find new friends and cuddle partners! Hopefully my shyness does not make it too difficult!

Anyways cheers to us for spreading happiness and love with an open heart! (((Hugs)))

• [Deleted User]VE22 (deleted user)

Hello everyone. My name is Valentin, I am new here. I am a kind person, looking for a friend to enjoy weekends with, preferably involving some combination between cuddling, conversation, music, board games, or movies.

• New to the Ypsi Ann Arbor area. Looking to be a big or little spoon

• Hello everyone,
    I’m Tahli, I live in Sydney Australia.
    I'm a professional cuddler and I’m new to the website!
    If you’re looking for cuddles or just someone to chat to and spend time with then I’m the cuddler for you.
    Also, check out my profile for more info :)

• Hi, everyone, I'm Bel! I'm 35, from PA and I just joined the site yesterday. I'm friendly and upbeat and love to cuddle (obviously, since I'm here)! I'm certified in Reiki I, and feel like this is a great extension of energy healing. Please feel free to check out my profile and shoot me a message if it seems like we'd get along well! When messaging me, please tell me a little about yourself :)

• Hey there. New to the professional cuddle scene but I have been cuddling all my life.

Love the feeling of a body next to mine. We’re in this world together and it’s okay to touch and feel.

Anyway... I was planning to be asleep right now but it seems sleep is escaping me.

If only I had a cuddle buddy

• I have been a member so long and I never introduced myself! RUDE. Lolol

I’m Angel, I’m a 40yo divorced single mama in Tampa Bay, Florida. I’m a mortgage underwriter by day and a reiki practitioner and life coach by night, working on a hypnotherapy certification as well, and a professional cuddler.

• Hello everyone! I'm in the Kansas City Area and enjoy offering cuddling support. We can cuddle and chat or just cuddle silently--whatever you chose. I look forwards to making some new friends!

• Just wanted to say hi I'm moki and I am brand new to this. A little different than what I've done in past but excited to help people.

• Hi I'm Josh,

I'm in the Denver area. I work as a computer tech. I'm on here to fulfill my physical touch love language and hopefully do the same for others. I've attended cuddle parties in the past and understand boundaries and communication.

Let's watch something good and enjoy each other's company.

• Hey everyone! I am 30 from Miami, i bealieve i am one of the few young men that believe chivalry does still exist and should continue to exist. The true mvp is my mom, as she taught me well haha. I strive to make people laugh and smile as we all need to be happy as life is short. My last relationship really affected me, I dated her 5 years. I thought she was the one until she ended up cheating on me with my rival cousin. I had not been ready to date until recently , and well now I have focused so much on work I feel anti social when I go out. I really miss the tlc and intimacy in cuddling with someone. I hope I can find someone I can relate with and just enjoy each other’s company and good conversation. Ideally looking for someone who I share a connection with and not pay for it, but I am to a point I am considering it due to me missing that companionship. Sorry for the essay haha. I have been told I am a great cuddle :)

• [Deleted User]lola_honei (deleted user)

Hiiii
    I'm known as Honei who's a cuddler looking to cuddle. I'm into theatrical plays reality television and worldwide news!!

• [Deleted User]rob23555 (deleted user)

Heyo,

34/Male from Philadelphia. I work in IT so I'm hoping to counter the harsh world of technology with some real human interaction.

If anyone is looking to cuddle around the Philly area, hit me up!

• Hi. My name is John. I am from Indiana but traveling to Kansas City and Panama Beach in the next few weeks. I would love to cuddle while traveling.

• Hey, I'm 28 year old Daniel from Portland OR., looking for a physical (platonic) human connection in my life, as my education (working toward a duel B.A. in both English studies and Germanic languages) leaves me no time for significant, romantic relationships. Looking primarily for cuddling, though not apposed to kissing (nothing more).

• Hello, I am Nathan in Chicago and exploring the community of platonic cuddling after becoming a trained Cuddlist. I hope to learn about other's experiences and possibly meet up locally.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

HI! I'm in Los Angeles and it's a beautiful sunny Friday here!

Who wants to go fly a kite?

(go-kart racing for backup)

• Hi! My name is Katrina and I'm new here :-) I'm a single mom from Phoenix and an entrepreneur (former teacher). I love human contact and socializing so I figured this would be a great side job for me! I enjoy music, theater, traveling, animals, hiking... pretty much anything new and exciting!

• @cuddlekat30 - Welcome, Katrina! You need to have a pro account in order to earn income as a cuddler on this site. Check on the home page for details.

• @blueiris thank you for letting me know! I just signed up so wasn't sure how it worked.

• [Deleted User]EastsideCuddles (deleted user)
    edited May 2018

Hello, I'm Yelena, I'm a recently certified professional cuddlist on the Eastside of Seattle. Found this place so trying it out. I'm a platonic cuddles and consent nerd, I could seriously talk about the nuances of human behavior around touch for hours, but only consensually, with like minded individuals lol. I also like quiet cuddling, watching netflix while cuddling, and snaaacks while cuddling. Cuddle Parties are my jam! -- highly recommend attending one to get to know more like minded people in the area.

• [Deleted User]empathy_for_you (deleted user)

Hi, pro cuddler in Cleveland/Akron/Pittsburgh/Youngstown areas. I look forward to making personal connections with people. I love movies and sports so hit me up and let's cuddle.

• Hi everyone! I joined CC just a few weeks ago and am so impressed with the active, supportive community I've witnessed here so far.

If anyone would like to spend some cuddle time with a professional in the NYC area, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you!

• edited February 2018

Hi everyone! I new to this community and the cuddle experiences! I think I have found a place where I can relate with so many people about healing aspects of physical contact! I don’t know what to expect or how even how someone gets started with a total stranger but reading through the postings I feel a little better. Thanks everyone for being so friendly and understanding.

• Hi, I'm Thellie, and new to this community, though well versed in cuddling. I've recently moved to the Kansas City area and spend time on both sides of the state line. A friend introduced me to CC after her great experiences, and I've enjoyed observing the forum community for a few days now.

• I'm new here, just joined a few days ago. I live in Tempe, Arizona, although I am originally from England. I have also lived in New York, Florida and Texas. I discovered this site purely by accident. I did not even know there was such a thing as a cuddling website or professional cuddlers until now. This seems to be a very friendly and supportive community. I'm hoping to find a cuddle buddy somewhere in my local area.

• Hi, I am Md, new to CC. I work in IT at a bank in Kansas City. I used to live in New York City and left all my friends there. I did not know that an amazing community like this actually existed and somehow stubbled on it yesterday! It feels like it would be amazing to find new friends and potentially find cuddle buddies if everything works out.

If you are from the area feel free to message me as I learn the rules.

• [Deleted User]schntgai (deleted user)

Hi, my name is Robin. I’ve been on the site for awhile but I haven’t met up with anyone yet.

I’m nineteen, into math and computers and I love Star Trek and “My Favorite Murder”.

• Hi, my name's Andreas. I'm from Norway originally, but I've been in the US for about 7-8 years now. I recently moved to Minneapolis, and I don't really know anyone here yet. I have to be professional and detached all day long, so I would absolutely love a hug or a cuddle, assuming I can find the right person.

• [Deleted User]FlDavid01 (deleted user)

Hello I'm David and live in Spring Hill Florida. My profile is now up and I encourage everybody to go take a look at it. I'm really laid back and look forward to a unique job as well as making new friends.