Stay far away from SnuggleBuddies!!

[Deleted User]Mszeevah (deleted user)
stay away from that company. Evan Carp is a thief and a liar. I have proof that he was paid for my 10 hour session and then ignored all request to pay me. I'm out 400.00. Spread the word to other cuddles that's this company is to be avoided!! Scammers!

Comments

• edited August 2016
    I feel something like a certification from the Better Business Bureau or equivalent would make SnuggleBuddies or Cuddle Time Agency more valid. Not sure what to expect here either. But, I guess that's what you get from an unregulated service.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    How about we stay away from members who identify as professionals on CC but aren't recognized as professionals by CC?
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Yea, Snuggle Buddies is shady.
  • @SnuggleSymmetry Your first posts sounds like it contradicts itself. What do you mean?
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    Your story is all too common, sadly. I was a client who was threatened by Evan. He tried getting me to pay for an additional session just because the snuggler and I remained friends. He's also on Yelp where he posted a fake 5-star review just the other day while also getting pictorial evidence of his bad behavior removed. He's literally the worst excuse for a human being that I've ever encountered.