Cuddling

Just what is involved when you cuddle?

Comments

• It depends on each session. I usually like to check with them first what they like before meeting with them. Usually it consists of things like holding each other, massages, tickles, music in the background, conversation, etc.

• It varies enormously. Some professional cuddle sessions are informed by psychodynamic psychotherapy. In others, people hold each other while they sleep. Some people like aromatherapy candles, some like music, some like the rattle of rain against the windows. Some people use the Cuddle Sutra to explore different cuddling positions while others just throw a blanket over themselves and watch a film.

Sometimes there is crying - one very highly regarded professional reported that 40% of clients cry. There is often laughter.

Cuddle sessions take place in beds, couches, on floors, in cars, in cinemas and parks, in therapy rooms. Some cuddle sessions are vitual, taking place online. I've never heard of one in a bathroom but other than that ....

There are only two iron rules. Firstly, no sexual activity. Secondly, all parties must be comfortable with whatever is happening. Everything else is up to you.

• @CuddleDuncan oooh, swimming suit bathtub snuggle. Good idea!

• Cuddle Sutra? Gee, I've been living in a cave...

• @ChefKate ooh yes that is a good idea!

• Oooo, in Costa Rica there's a place where you can stay near a volcano with your own private hot springs fed hot tub behind your room...that would be the ultimate bathing suit clad cuddle ❤

• Personally I like to cuddle when I cuddle

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Personally I like to cuddle when I cuddle

@pmvines