Pro requests from comments on other threads

edited June 2023 in Pro Requests

I am seeing some pro requests in the form of comments, so I am going to make comments here so I can remove them from the other threads. If you see your comment here, feel free to make a post of your own here in Pro Requests (as opposed to the General or Professional Cuddling forum, please)

Comments

• Original comment by @EviesHealing

Greetings and hugs to all. New here. Love snuggling and feeling the spark that comes with a warm embrace. I am local to Cleveland Ohio, will travel within an hours distance. Prefer an in public meet first with a cuddling session to follow. I am in the process of renovations so at this time I can't host 😢 I'm looking forward to making new friends and hopefully hugging you soon. 🤗💜💜

• Original comment by @CherryCocaCola

New cuddler here! :)

I appreciate the pinned post a lot. Very informative.

Houston area <3 Would love to just chat with anyone in the area and be a part of the community.

• edited June 2023

Original comment by @sage91436

Hey y’all … I’m new to the site and a pro cuddler as of a couple weeks ago. I would love to connect with people in the Los Angeles area. I’m new to California, came for a visit in January and decided to make it home. I’d love to network with some other pro cuddlers as well. Maybe a group of us can get together for brunch sometime? Share cuddle session stories. I have a male friend who just signed up as a pro cuddler as well @SolarCharged … we would both love to be a bigger part of the community.
    Also it’s my birthday 🥳 week and I’m offering a 20% discount on all sessions. Here in L.A. through the weekend and then in Detroit all next week!!

• I saw something about group cuddles in another thread that led me here, but I don't see it. Maybe removed? Like reading a good book I wanted to see how it turned out. haha. Is that such a thing or no? I am guessing no because things could really go off track, but my curiosity got the best of me

• Original comment by @kirbythelovebug

I’m in San Diego! Just joined and ready to be someone’s cuddle buddy ❤️

• @MatureCuddlez
    Oh I am not sure but I can try to find it. There are unofficial cuddle parties posted in the forums that are a lot of fun.

• Original comment by @lucyL

Hello, is anyone in Birmingham uk?