How It Works
How It Works
44 - Woman - Houston, Texas, US
Fee: 75/hour - Can be: Host, Guest, Public
Request to Book
Add as Friend
***UPDATE 7/31/2020*** Hello everyone! I am currently unable to see clients due to the pandemic. My husband works in a major corona "hub" hospital, and my mother is very ill. I am a care giver and I am also a risk. I will update again once I am able to safely see clients again.^^^^^*****
Thank you for visiting my profile! Please try to read through the entire thing before reaching out about an appointment. Don't be shy to message me, I enjoy meeting people on the site. Do be prepared that I may send you to my profile if you ask questions that are answered here :)
I am a warm and engaging person. I have lots of positive energy to share, I am told I am an excellent hugger. I am a good listener, and can also tell a good story! I have traveled the world, I sell vintage and repurposed items, I read tarot and I am an artist, a wife and the mother of a soon to be 20 year old son.
COMMUNICATION- There are no exceptions to these guidelines.
• We must exchange at least 3 messages before we book.
• I may request to schedule a phone call before we meet in person. We will have to book a session before the phone call so that we are following the rules of CC.
• Before we schedule, I will ask you to confirm reading my profile.
• I will share my address no more than 12 hours before our session.
SCHEDULING- It is important to note that my calendar fills up fast. Please allow 24-48 hours notice.
• Appointments start no earlier than 11:30 am and no later than 8 pm.
• First sessions are restricted to 1 hour only.
• No last minute bookings for new clients, no exceptions.
• After the first hour, you can add a 30 minute increment if you like. For example, 1.5 hours, 2.5 hours (this is not applicable for first time clients).
• Regular clients are given priority scheduling.
SERVICES and PRICING- Payment is due before any service can begin. Additional services can only accompany a cuddle session, as per site rules. If you violate any rules of Cuddle Comfort or guidelines on my profile, you will forfeit your fee and you will be asked to leave. You will also be reported to the site. (All services need to be booked via Cuddle Comfort, including extensions)
• First responders and Veterans receive a 10% discount with ID
• New clients can book a one hour consultation to break the ice for $40, no cuddling will happen in this hour. If I have availability, I may be able to accommodate a request for an hour cuddle session directly following.
• Public sessions such as movies, events, dinner $50 an hour plus expenses.
• Skype social call $30 an hour, $30 minimum
TRAVEL-I can travel to you, however there is a $30 an hour charge and the charge begins at 30 minutes. Please let me know if you have questions about this!
PAYMENT- Cash is always king, but I can accept major credit cards, Venmo, Paypal and Zelle with a valid photo ID.
ENVIRONMENT- I see most clients in my home, but I can be a guest as well.
• I see clients in the front room of my home. I have a new sleeper sofa that I set up for sessions.
• You have my complete undivided attention for the span of our session.
• My phone is used only to alarm the end of our session, otherwise it will be on do not disturb, only emergency calls will come through.
• I light a scented candle.
• Bottled water available.
• Music or movies available upon request.
• My cats roam free unless requested otherwise. They may join the cuddle, especially with regulars at no additional charge ;)
• All linens are washed after each session, pillows are run through a sanitation cycle on my dryer.
Thank you for making it all the way to the end! Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have. I look forward to hearing from you.
Rates & Services
Host, Guest, Public
Afternoon, Evening, Night
Fav. TV Show
Has a child
No friends to show yet :(
2 years ago
Very nice lady
2 years ago
Thank you, Walter!
Book a Pro
You are currently offline.