New

Hi I’m new a client wanted me to host n he say book a hotel? Who’s should pay for the hotel? And can you host in a hotel and last our home are off limite correct?

Comments

• Who pays for the hotel is apart of the negotiation process. Some adjust their rates or offer free time to offset the cost of the room.

If you decide to pay or go half on a room, don't pay for a room before you meet! Find a hotel on Priceline's, Hotels etc for a good price, offer to meet there, book when you meet either in the parking lot or lobby and you receive their half of the payment if this was the agreement . This protects you from flakes and you footing the bill for an unused room.

You can host at your home, but I prefer not to for many reasons.

Please make sure you have a safety net such as a tracker, I prefer Life360 for friends to see where you are in realtime. Give them all relevant information such as the location, room # and length of session. Check in with them after you're done.

Be safe! Good luck.

• Hi thank you for the information and yes my daughter already always tracing n now I told her about it she definitely gone keep an eye on me when I tel her that’s what I’m gone do.