Real Deal CUDDLER

I have some very interested cuddles under my belt and one fundamental rule that I have engrained in my head is "it's not about me". To those new too cuddling if your main purpose of cuddling is yourself you cannot grow as a person or as a CUDDLER. My most beneficial sessions I didn't even cuddle but what I did do is make that connection with my client and if you can sincerely achieve that every time you will make a difference in people's lives, you will be a true cuddler. My name is Richard Crow check out my profile we might be able to help each other. I will make a difference. "Tennessee is the place to be". Hope to hear from some folks that really need to cuddle. My definition of cuddle is: to let go, open up and let your feelings flow and I promise you when you do you will feel like a new person and a brand new outlook on life. I can validate all my words in this little paragraph by saying I need cuddling I know what it feels like I know what it feels like to be scared to ask for help once I passed that boundary that's when a new life began. Are you ready for yours to start??? There's one way to find out, gimme a shout. I'm here for you. Love Crowdaddy!!!