Maybe it’s me!!!!

For whatever reason I have a extremely hard time getting response. I’ve message numerous cuddlers however no response. I thought this site was for people who were interested in cuddling. So many on here I feel is just looking for $$$$$$$$$. The sessions in which I have had with pro’s I left feeling that they were only in it for the money and had no interest or concern about my feelings. I really enjoyed the one however again I felt she had no concern about me.The least a pro could do is check on their clients once in a while after a session. I’m not saying be a stalker but at least a follow up would be nice.

Comments

• edited February 2021

When you see a pro cuddler it is a client / cuddler context based relationship. Not a social friendship. Why would you expect a service provider in any industry to contact you outside of a work related context?

• I am looking to get approved to be a pro...so yes I am in it for the money. But I’m personally tired of doing jobs i don’t like....so while I am in it for the money, I totally have passion behind the task of being a cuddler and actually care. I’m very empathetic. Idk where you are located, but if you needed someone to speak with virtually I would be interested in some “virtual” cuddling/talking with you. If you are ever in the Atlanta area, we definitely can make arrangements for something in person. It sounds like you genuinely are seeking for help and to be treated like a person, not a task, and I understand that. And you would think paying people who many claim on their bios that they have actual training in therapy or whatever else would get it right and they still miss the mark. I’m sorry you are going through this but like any relationship whether personal or business, it can take a while before you find the right thing fit for you. Even if not me, I think you’ll find it eventually. You just have to stay positive and take everything as a learning lesson for the next time.

If you did want to connect: Yes, I do expect to be paid. No, I won’t drain your bank and only care if money is involved. This seems like a genuine cry for help and I would like to genuinely help.

• edited February 2021

@onetoseeagain - You have karma from a non-pro... so you're doing better than most guys.

• I’ve message numerous cuddlers however no response.

Well of course not, you have no profile photo.

The sessions in which I have had with pro’s I left feeling that they were only in it for the money and had no interest or concern about my feelings.

Did you both have and express concern for their feelings?

a follow up would be nice.

I presume you mean in addition to their reply to your thank you note. Well that's easy enough to arrange, I'm sure there are many professionals who would be happy to quote you a rate for messaging in between sessions.

• For whatever reason I have a extremely hard time getting response. I’ve message numerous cuddlers however no response.>

Unfortunately, this seems to be par for the course for most men on here. I’ve been trying for almost two full years and I almost never get any response. Even when I do, it’s usually 1-2 messages and then I’m ghosted.

I thought this site was for people who were interested in cuddling. So many on here I feel is just looking for $$$$$$$$$. >

That’s how it is, unfortunately. I can’t fault them for it, but it’s kind of sad when I’ve had more luck on dating sites to find cuddling than on here! You’d think a cuddle site would be full of genuine cuddle enthusiasts!

I do feel for you about cuddle pros not really being interested in any genuine connection. $$$ or not, I can’t personally get physically close to someone if there isn’t some sort of connection or bond.

But that’s just me.

I hope you are able to find some quality cuddles and lasting friendships along the way.