New to this...

So im trying to gauge if this is the right spot for me... What is your experience like here. I'd like to learn more

Comments

• edited February 2021

@Lonewolfcuddlee Hey, welcome. I'm sure folks will be along to share their experiences with you, but you might also find some benefit in reading through the Cuddling Experiences thread, stickied at the top of the forum. It's sort of like a testimonial page. :3

• Trying something new to see if it's for me. Lil but now I feeling a little awkward 😕😏

• @Catloaf link didn’t work for me?

• edited February 2021

There seems to be something wrong with that link, but since it links to a sticky thread at the top of this board it's not a big deal ....

@Lonewolfcuddlee welcome. Read the FAQ thread as well, and then search for some people in your wider area and read the Karma. Take your time, and just get a feel for what's going on here and how this place works. This place rewards patience, effort and thoughtfulness.

• I felt like a total dork for my first cuddles. I think it's part of the territory.

Welcome!

• @Lonewolfcuddlee and @kekekushin welcome! I would add to be patient with yourself and patient, yet firm, with others. Listen to your gut. Be upfront and honest with yourself as well as a potential cuddle buddy. I can't explain how much anxiety was released, at least for me when I knew what the other person expected and what to expect from them.

Also it helped me to have a long distance cc friend who I could run things by and vent my concerns.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

My first cuddle was with a pro who was very patient, caring and compassionate. I, on the other hand, developed a stutter, forgetfulness, asked mundane questions, forgetfulness, became sweaty, and forgot her name twice.
    Oh, did I mention memory loss?