Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Oh my god! That is really cool. Thank you for sharing, @ChefKate !

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@ChefKate
    Great post. Thank you for that. I am open to it.

• Yay!! I love this!

• Brilliant. Thank you @ChefKate.

• @CuddleDuncan @Mmart @squeakytoy you are welcome! There's a link towards the end of the article that I think is important to highlight.

https://mankindproject.org/

Overall a great project that seems to be doing good.

• I can attest that they are doing much good, the Mankind Project. Have a number of friends who are either part of the staff in it or have been through it. Yay guys. Go guys. <3

So I said earlier in this thread that I am open to cuddling with a man and I am wondering how that would go.

Could we release our feelings and emotions or revert to discussing Harley's, beer, big trucks, scantily clad women et,al

Can we show our vulnerability as non-gay platonic cuddlers?

Would one of us have to have the scent of a woman?

Would one of us get lost since we don't ask for directions?

Would we still like each other in the morning?

If we have drinks, who gets the one with the umbrella?

Since boys will be boys the thought of double boners comes to mind. What to do? The platonic nature of this site would prohibit dueling, as fun as it may sound. So maybe a cold shower, separately of course. There are some ideas on this in another thread.

If something is bothering one of us will we tell the other person or would that be losing control?

What if he laughs at my feminine side?

More to come...maybe.

• @Mmart Lol you like to court trouble. I am sure one of the self-appointed forum deputies will be by to inform you that your non-offensive observations are in fact subversive to the goals of the site.

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

@Mmart you might enjoy reading about R. W. Connell's gender order theory, particularly hegemonic masculinity.

Some interesting sociological theory there about toxic masculinity and what it means to be male in society today.

• @Mmart =)

I haven't cuddled a man, and I'm not sure I could, but I have hugged a man. I don't mean socially, I mean a full on proper hug.

It didn't go like anything. It was just like a hug.

@FunCartel You know the old saying. Joke em if they can't take a F--K.

@BuggleBear Thanks for the tip. I just looked that up and will follow through and read it.

@CuddleDuncan That's about where I have been so far in my life.

edited February 2021

@Mmart I am a self-appointed expert on straight-male-cuddling, and I will gladly answer your questions. I will assume you are the guest and will be cuddling in the other person's home.

You may release your feelings and emotions but only about Harleys, beer and big trucks. No talking about women because you don't want to risk boners around your bros

The vulnerability-to-stoicism ratio of the cuddle session may reach, but shall not exceed, 1:10

Perfumes are against the site rules but if you think the guy's house is gonna stink you may present him with a gift of potpourri on arrival and discreetly crack it open before the cuddle session begins

If you get lost on the way, you must tell your host it was because you didn't ask for directions, so he knows that you are manly like him

You are not obligated to like each other any time before or after the cuddle session, you may cuddle frenemies

You may each have a drink with an umbrella, provided the umbrellas are blue and the drinks are bitter

Cuddle comfort's rules only apply to the cuddle session itself, so if you get boners and want to duel, you may declare the session over and duel to your hearts' content

If something is bothering you, and you tell the other person, and they accuse you of losing control, you may respond with, "you think that's losing control?" before standing up, stomping away, punching the wall, and slamming the door on the way out, yelling "asshole" over your shoulder at their closed doorway as you storm away down the hall

If he laughs at your feminine side, remind him he owns a jar of potpourri, so who's the feminine one now

I hope this helps.

@squeakytoy LOL. I feel so much better now. Come on guys.

• @squeakytoy I would like to add a bottle of poopouri would always be a good host gift!

@ChefKate Poo Pourri is fantastic! I don't know if I'd dare give it to someone as a present, though :sweat_smile:

edited February 2021

@squeakytoy you give the best advice. You truly ARE an expert on straight male cuddling.

Also, are we not going to talk about the cow sneakily licking the Poopourri lady?

@BuggleBear Thank you, fellow woman. I knew you'd recognize what an outstanding expert I am on the affairs of straight males. Yes.

@squeakytoy indeed, experts we be. Should we go and womansplain things like the inner workings of their bodies to them?

@BuggleBear Yes, quite, on the next boner thread, let us thoroughly explain to them what a boner is.

(and I refuse to acknowledge that cow, because I'm kinda afraid this thread will devolve into cow puns if I do) :sweat_smile:

@squeakytoy it won't be long before ANOTHER boner thread 'pops up'. We should have one of those signs, like '43 days since the last nuclear 'incident'/dinosaur attack'

@BuggleBear Good idea. We must be prepared for this inevitability. Here's a "0 days" one we can use when it happens:

🤣🤣🤣