Communication

So Iv found a lot of people are asking to communicate through texting or snap chat. The rule say it is only permitted after session is scheduled but also says all contact should remain through the site unless absolutely necessary. How would one go about this. So far Iv stated the rules say we shouldn’t and Iv so far just been given numbers and also just ignored it would appear. I don’t want to break any rule and end up banned but also don’t want to lose potential clients. I understand the personal phone number but maybe a text free one you can download a phone app for? I’m just not sure and am very happy to have a position like this. I don’t want to lose it.

Comments

• edited February 2021

But to be safe just get a free Google voice number. The app and number is free.
    Don't give out your real number.

• @alliecat521 ~ People like to take communication off site because "it'll be faster" but most will tell you it's to limit their potential of getting banned for indecent proposals.

• edited February 2021

I would say that the type of client that would break rules over communication probably not the type of client you’d want to meet up with anyway. You want respectful clients, and if they can’t respect your communication method it’s better not to meet up with them, in my opinion atleast, you are welcome to your own interpretation of course. But I’d say it probably helps you filter out the difficult clients.

I would just let them know that they are required to book a session via the website. After they’ve booked, if you want to communicate with them in some other method, I suppose that’s technically allowed by the TOS, then go for it. Not a bad idea to use a google voice or side number for that purpose.

Welcome to the site, stay safe happy cuddling.

• Do not take conversation off the site until the day of the first session. It's helpful on the day to have phone numbers in case of traffic delays etc.

Always insist on booking through the site. It's how the site survives, and it will scare off some of the sketchy types.

My understanding is that suggesting Snapchat is a red flag. Also any app with disappearing messages. Only use apps that keep a permanent record of the conversation, and that you are comfortable with.

No decent client will have a problem with any of this. It's only the dodgy ones that do.

Once you know somebody then of course do what ever makes you feel comfortable.

• I’m personally not comfortable meeting anyone unless I at least can have a video chat first. As far as I know, there is no option to do that on this website.

• @MrPaul, yes and that's fine. Stay on the site till you have arranged the call, and then obviously go and use whatever system you are using.

My impression of the management of this site is that they are much more concerned with the spirit of the rules than the letter.

• @CuddleDuncan
    I agree. It is about intent.

• I'll just echo what everyone has said. It's about boundaries. If you state the rules over communication and they don't want to follow them what do you think they'll do with the clothing rules and platonic rules. If you're "losing" anything it's the hassle of dealing with boundary pusher in person.