Congratulations to a new citizen!

I would like to shout out to one of my favorite pros and someone who I have cuddled before as she just got her US Citizenship!! Please take a minute for anyone who knows her or hell, even if you do not as she is the sweetest person and congratulate her. The US is better for having her. The Philippines loss is our gain.

Congratulations MissX! Six years but you finally made it!

Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Awesome!! Congrats @MissX !!

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@MissX
    Congratulations and welcome to the worlds wackiest country.

• @MissX Pssst come to Canada, we're the sane side of the family. ;)

• Congratulations!!!πŸŽ‰ @MissX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Congratulations MissX.

Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined. Canada is Indian for "Big Village". I have across Canada several times and love it.

did i leave out "been".?

• Welcome to the shit show !!!

• MissX should join the chat.
    Naaaa... if she dont want to.
    She cool though. My Respects

• Welcome to the team Angelie! I’m really happy for you.

• So did they make you write a sentence on your test? What was it?

• Wow thanks @FunCartel for the kind words and to everyone else who responded. It was definitely a proud day taking the Oath even if it had to be done in a mask lol. @Catloaf I'd love to visit Canada sometime but I think it's a bit too cold for this island girl to live in year round. @Amortentia they asked me like six questions for the history and government of the US but they were verbal. I guess they figured I could write ok by my application lol.

• May I ask where you're originally from?

@Catloaf also we are only partially sane.

• Thanks @JasonCuddles. I'm originally from the Philippines.

• Cool :) I always find other countries interesting.

• @MissX yeah when I took it 10 years ago I had like 6 verbal questions too and then they're like we have one last one for you. They're like please write that Thanksgiving is in November. And I kid you not but I looked at them in disbelief and asked if they were serious about writing such an easy sentence and they said yes. I was like ok...

Thanksgiving is in November.

And they said congrats to me for passing everything and I was like uhhh ok thanks. Lol. I thought I was like back in kindergarten.

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Outstanding! @MissX well done!

• Bask in the afterglow @MissX!

• Thanks to all. Just registered to vote. Looking like there will be a recall vote coming soon in California.