Cuddle on board ... boat

How would a guest feel if they were invited to cuddle as a guest on someone’s boat . Not a dinghy. We are talking , 24’ on up fishing boat , sleeps 4. It would be moored at a marina not at sea. It is plugged into shore power , there’s a galley kitchen for snacks , and of course the vessel has a head . Would that be ok ?

Comments

• Holy wow, I'd sign up for that in a minute, but not for the first meeting. I'd want to have met and bonded and felt safe and then, yes, the boat, the boat!! That sounds so divine.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

That would be a cool experience. I would most likely fall asleep if the boat were gently rocking.

What do you do with a sick boat?

Take it to the doc.

• Been there did that in Ventura, CA a few years ago. Here is the deal. Don’t do it at night on the Pacific in California. It gets colder than you think. Second, for us 6 ft or over guys, once you get relaxed and get up—duck. But it was a very relaxing experience and we even heard a pod of whales while cuddling. What she didn’t tell me is that she had snuck the boat out without daddy’s knowledge—she was 36—but still it was daddy’s boat; she freaked out when we ran long because it was a nighttime cruise and the last thing either one of us needed was the CG pulling us over as we were, how do I put this—chemically altered at the time.

@FunCartel Sounds like a great experience, chemicals and all.

• I wish I could! Sounds like a bunch of fun but ai get motion sickness. I could probably be on for a few minutes and then I'd jump off haha. 😅

• Absolutely love boating. I haven’t done it in years, so of course if I was comfortable with the individual, there’s no way I’d say no. Water and cuddles are two of some of my most favourite things. End the session with a swim!

• I'd have to say no unless you want to cuddle me while I sleep because that's the only way I can be on a boat 😬🤣 super sea sick over here.

• edited February 2021

When hitchhiking around Europe back in the early days I slept in a boat hostel. It was tied to shore and had a bunch of tiny little bunks. I snuggled up with someone that night and it was pretty cool but the water did get kinda rough even though we were tethered to land

• Cuddle or not, I would like to sail!

• [Deleted User]Ennea2HugU (deleted user)

@ronniedarling @Sashamcgee and anyone else with motion sickness. Something to try is sea bands. They are little scrunchy like wrist band with a plastic bead that presses on a pressure point that helps relieve motion sickness/nausea. I used them for both my pregnancies and when I'm taking any car ride that I'm not the driver, and had great success with them.

As for cuddling on a boat, that sounds wonderful and intriguing.

• Uh....as fun as that sounds. ..no. I've already had a bad experience with boats and water. You know one of those life or death moments that you're then too afraid to try to attempt it again because you barely survived it the first time? Yeah, that one.