Keep still or move?

[Deleted User]1Ricky (deleted user)

When cuddling, do you tend to stay largely motionless while embracing, or is there any physical movement, snuggling, caressing etc?

Comments

• edited February 2021

Both. But your partner will control your movements with a CC approved remote control.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Definitely moving. Caressing, squeezing and massaging keep the blood circulating. A dead fish cuddle generally leads to losing feeling in extremities.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I like a good mix of active snuggling and lying still in comfortable positions :relaxed:

• Both depending on the comfort level of my partner as well as if there is a goal for the cuddle.

• I like both and depends on the mood and partner. With my regular cuddle buddy I had way back BC, we'd do quite a number of various positions depending on what each of us was up for, etc. My first cuddle buddy (who is now happily engaged and we are FB friends for anyone who remembers brotothenight) stroked my hair and I thought I was going to die of bliss. So that stuff is also fun to pepper in there. But when I'm tired, I love to just lay there and soak up the vibes. And then there's the, as I have mentioned on other threads, me-faking-professional-wrestling-moves that is just downright hilarious. To me cuddling can be so many things, from nourishing to playful to affectionate, from movement to stillness. Somehow I got lucky enough to be well-matched with the regular guy and the communication and cuddling, the stillness and changing positions, all just flowed in a really sweet way. Easeful.

So sad how in the distant past these experiences are from which I speak.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Got to have movement coupled with stillness. Head rubs, foot rubs, back rubs
    are doable to my cuddle partner.
    Full Nelson, single keg Boston crab, scissors, bearhug and other holds available upon request.

• [Deleted User]APV (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

Got to have movement coupled with stillness. Head rubs, foot rubs, back rubs are doable to my cuddle partner.

@Mmart Same here.

• [Deleted User]Chris55555 (deleted user)

@FunCartel fantastic. Thanks for the smile plastered on my face

• [Deleted User]Starlost (deleted user)

Comfort level.
    I enjoy giving/receiving squeezes, touches, etc... because to just sit/lay frozen is as impersonal as a pillow.
    But the person you're with may just simply want another person in the room to feel less lonely.

It's not silly at all to simply ask:
    "May I put my arm around your waist?"
    "Am I snuggled too close?"
    "May I rub your back?"
    "Would you like me to be quiet and just sit/lay here?"
    It's all about communication for maximum comfort level to get the best mutual snuggle with a new partner/friend.

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

@Starlost I deeply, genuinely adore your understanding and application of continuous consent.