I had a few suggestions for the messaging system here on CC.

First, I apologize if this is not the right place to post this, but I had a few suggestions that I wanted to bring up and wanted to get the community's insight on. :)

I'm a pro cuddler so the suggestions are mostly catered to my experience, so without further ado:

1. Add a "Mark Unread" or message flagging option. I have had quite a few messages come in sometimes and would love the ability to mark a message unread or flag it to read later for when I want to respond but may not be able to in that moment.

2. A way to set filters in my messages or a tagging feature- whether that's with a "repeat client" tag like how reviews will show sometimes or a way to separate users or messages into tags or categories. This would be really handy so I could organize clients that I see on a monthly, weekly basis; people that are just chatting; friends, etc.

3. A way to "save" responses so that I can send template responses to new messages to save time. Definitely want to avoid the less than friendly experience that is bots but a way so that I can send quick messages would be handy!

If I think of more, I'll add them in the comments, but what do you lovely folks think so far? :)

Comments

• I like the template idea 💡. Yes that wpuod make things smuch easier