Destination Cuddling Vacation

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in this. I'll be going back to stationary and may have a place that would be lovely for people to visit in central Virginia. In the woods, with a walking trail, places to relax and enjoy the fresh air, etc. It could be a vacation (short or long) with the ability to add on cuddle session(s) during your stay. Thoughts? Ideas that would make it more exciting? Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• I'm interested in finding out more about this.

• @dontremember cool ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

• Hey I'm new here, but I think this is a cool idea. If you had certain special times to gather a bunch of people and pros or non- pros kinda checked in here to say whether they would probably/ likely/ maybe be there then others could decide whether they would want to come. It'a a bit far for me in Michigan (cause I have panic disorder currently) but like you say it's a vacation idea. I think I'd be interested in the future myself.

• @DopeyRabbit I'm not sure if it was what you were saying, but it would be totally cool to host a vacation weekend with supervised cuddle parties. Though I'm not entirely sure on orchestrating that much parking, LOL, not that it would be THAT big, but even a total of 5-10 people would be a sizable number of cars. Plus I know it can be hard sometimes to get equal split between genders (not that platonic cuddling needs to be with the opposite gender, but I know that is most people's comfort level). I only plan on having two extra (queen) beds to start, for my Airbnb, so there could be different prices for the weekend depending on people's sleep preferences and whether they would be able to share with a non-cuddling sleeping buddy or not. Cool to think about different possibilities. Individual cuddle retreats in addition to group events. Cool. I would be interested in looking into some of the group cuddle event training, business independent, not "cuddle party" certified per se, probably.

• As for individual retreats or single nights, I am thinking of offering the Airbnb room at 50% for any day with a cuddle session. ๐Ÿค”

• @ubergigglefritz Why discount room when a cuddle is added? Youโ€™re providing more value, no need to sell yourself short...

• @BellaSera usual to offer package or combo discounts. ๐Ÿ˜Š (Though I should clarify at least a 2-hour session, ha; didn't think of that because that's typical for my clients). It's also generally usual for me to offer discounts for things I want to encourage more of. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

• @ubergigglefritz 50% off the air bnb seems like too much discount.

I might offer an extra 30 min of cuddles or a free cooked breakfast (something that costs very little overhead). But donโ€™t give away your money...

• @BellaSera 50% off one night on Airbnb is the same or less than 30 minutes of free cuddling, depending on where I settle my Airbnb rate at. I appreciate the support, and I'll contemplate how best I would like to arrange the package, but right now that's what I'm looking at. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Perhaps on paper 30 min of cuddles cost more than half a night for the room, yes. But it doesnโ€™t actually cost you anything to give away 30 minutes of cuddles, assuming youโ€™re already on site at the property... you will actually lose the dollars you discount, though. Itโ€™s a bigger loss, as you canโ€™t pay your bills with cuddles.

Of course, the decision is ultimately yoursโ€”I just hate to see people shortchange themselves.

• "You can't pay your bills with cuddles"? ๐Ÿค” That statement does not compute. That's the only work I've done for the past three years... ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you mean you can't pay your bills with the physical act of cuddling (ie, I'm going to cuddle my utility company to pay for electric), you also can't pay your bills with a room. ๐Ÿ˜† Regardless, I appreciate the conversation, but know that we all have reasons for what we do. Happy to continue the conversation in messaging and explain further. ๐Ÿ˜‡