What is your idea of a perfect cuddle?

I was just wondering if people could please give me some input on your perfect cuddle session? Not just a position but what do you like to do,what do you like to talk about? Where is your favorite place to cuddle? what type of a bed or couch do you sit or lay on? I just am curious to hear some feedback.. thanks!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I like to cuddle in a place that's clean and smells fresh, on a bed or oversized couch :relaxed: I'm pretty open to the conversation topics that come up, as long as we're both actively engaged in the conversation. I've enjoyed hosting (at my place or a hotel) and going to others' places just as much.

As far as positions go, I like spooning, forking, and generally anything that involves one or both of us holding the other one. That, and lying stomach-down with someone laying on top of me and squashing me, lol. I just don't like positions that make me feel like I'm doing couple's yoga exercises. It feels awkward and emotionally detached to me.

• I'm not so sure I have an idea of a perfect cuddle . It's like saying something is the perfect food , or car , or pants. I feel like all our experiences have varying peaks and valleys . I might think something is perfect until I find something wrong with it, or something else comes along that is better . With cuddling, I just take the most of the good things and apply that and hopefully that makes it if not perfect for the other perdon , at least better than other experiences they have had . Not sure if that makes sense or if I'm just rambling . Exhausted and starving and about to have to go out again

• @ElleCuddleMi I always enjoy my cuddles with you! For me perfect cuddles are feeling accepted, taking turns talking/listening and trying new positions. In other words Elle you always provide the perfect cuddle and fulfill all my cuddle needs!!!🤗

• The perfect cuddle is nothing more than showing up, cuddling for a short time with little said, and then parting feeling refreshed and a little high from Oxytocin.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I once cuddled with a jedi. But it was lukewarm.

• I always want to comment on discussions like this one but then I get all emotional and can't find the words. But I like what SuperManCuddles says.

• I like a freshly made bed. I like gentle New Agey type music playing loud enough to hear but not enough to make conversation difficult. I like to eat a nice meal first, sometimes with a glass of wine. I like to talk about personal stuff, not as much about mundane topics, sometimes holding hands and randomly giving loving little kisses on the head. These are a few of my favorite things...

• First, I have to feel safe. I've been very fortunate to get to this level with two cuddle partners so far. I like to lay down and rest my head on his chest with my leg over his or his head on my chest with his leg over mine. I like to run my fingers through his hair or have him stroke my hair. I like to have my back scratched and massaged, or I like to scratch and massage his back. Both of my closest cuddle partners and I have been through heartbreak, and I've been able to pour my heart out about my divorce and it's just been so healing ❤ But I like to talk about almost anything, and I love to laugh, and I love when they teach me things. I'm insanely curious about the world around me and I love to learn.

• [Deleted User]bongeorgeo (deleted user)

I am new to this and my future cuddle partner want me to know all information relates to cuddling before we start .

I am completely newbie and don't know from where to start

• [Deleted User]admirer97_ (deleted user)

@squeakytoy What is “forking” in cuddling jargon?

• @GentleMan1111 Thank you very much! Happy that you liked my ideas 💡!!!

• Cuddling on a bed and watching TV works. Getting to know a little about each other is good. If she has her head on my shoulder or my chest, I’m content.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@admirer97_ It's when you lie facing each other and intertwine your legs. It's nice :relieved:

• My idea of a perfect cuddle session starts with a pleasant booking experience. The client actually reads my profile, sends me the requested info in the very first message (name, photo, dates/times looking to book, COVID protocols, and what specifically they're looking for during the session). They're respectful and make me feel safe, so that I feel comfortable giving them the best cuddling experience. They openly communicate what they like and don't like, and don't try to cross boundaries.

I absolutely love watching a movie or playing a game during a session. As far as positions go, I love spooning and enjoy being both big and little spoon. Sometimes I get lucky enough that a client wants to massage me, which is always appreciated!

• [Deleted User]mentor11 (deleted user)

My favorite summer cuddle..

It’s early evening and we jump in the convertible and head up to the highest elevation on the Tachonic State Parkway where there is a parking area. Once there you can see across the Hudson River valley to the Catskill mountains in the west.. This is when you put some good music on the radio, recline the seats and watch the sunset , and then the stars come out.. but don’t forget the blanket, it can get chilly once the sun sets.. I think lying back arm in arm, arms around each other, it’s really quite cozy.. And of course you can’t forget the coffee,tea, or wine fir the non driver..😉
    It’s also fun to pack a snack basket... especially in summer when the garden is producing, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.. and a little shrimp cocktail just taste so much better in this instance..

I miss this a lot! Good times.. Thanks for allowing the share...

• After the initial getting to know, meeting, feeling safe/comfortable stages... just to embrace someone, exchange a relaxing touch and energy... let the guard down and purely enjoy the moment... either spooning or having her head laying on my chest is nothing but magical.