Cuddle Positions

Hello Everyone,

I just have a question about cuddling positions:

1 What do you pay attention to regarding the cuddling position chosen?

2 Have you ever realized a the chosen cuddling position was not the best for the moment or that particular person? If so, what did you do?

Comments

• edited April 2021

Cuddling position doesn't matter all that much. Some people have certain positions that they really like, which is great - any cuddling partner will accomodate them. However, bodies fit together - or not - in different ways, so a position that works with one partner may not work, or might just feel different, with somebody else.

Recently I was in a cuddle position which I doubt has a name. I was reclining on the couch, and one leg was on top of the armrest. My other foot was on the floor. My cuddle partner had her head on my chest and her top leg over my floor leg. We were both comfy and we could both see the telly, so, job done.

Never be uncomfortable in a cuddle position, be it physically, or emotionally, or any other way. If a position is not right for you in that moment, just say, "Hang on, this isn't quite right" and then suggest a solution. It's never a problem: anybody who is willing to cuddle you wants you to be comfortable.

The alternative sounds like an ancient and not-very-scary curse ..... "May all your cuddle partners secretly wish for you to be uncomfortable". 🙄