Taking a road trip and could be in your town

[Deleted User]Carespirit (deleted user)

Hey all my lovely lady cuddlers! I'm thinking about taking a road trip in my decked out motor castle home and get cuddles from all you lovely cuddlers in other states. So If I rolled thru your town, would you want me to stop by for a cuddle session?

Taking a poll for now

1. Would you want to have a cuddle session with me?4 votes
    1. That sounds amazing, yes!
      100.00%
    2. Yes, that sounds amazing!
        0.00%

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

There are no potential red flags here.

• [Deleted User]admirer97_ (deleted user)

@DarkLordChungus Thats what I’m here for, the red flags! Charge!!!!! 🐎

@Craigmichael Does your decked out motor castle home play ice cream truck music as well?

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Hey, look at me everybody.

• Why would a castle play ice cream music? Surely you mean something more like this:

@CuddleDuncan This should be in the “what touches you thread”.

• edited April 2021

@admirer97_ lol yes perhaps!

I'm sorry, @Craigmichael, we're larking about in your thread because we know that nobody will answer it seriously. Long term members are aware that there is a constant stream of optimistic men through these forums, who hope to be professional cuddlers. The truth is that no man has made a success of cuddling women professionally. You may be the first - and I hope you are - but not without much reflection and self education.

Neither your profile nor your post talk about your covid precautions in detail, which kills your plan stone dead before you start. You have no Karma, not even from professionals, which means that nobody in your area has cuddled you so why should somebody from another area cuddle you. Your profile picture - which is a perfectly nice picture in itself - in the context of cuddling made even me shudder, so I suspect it will make many others shudder too. Why do we have that reaction? I'm not going to tell you: once you are able to work it out for yourself it means you are on the way to success as a professional cuddler.

Start with this thread.

If you want to succeed, you will - there are a lot of touch-deprived women out there. But you have to do the thinking, and the work.