๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป65+ Karma Traveling Touch Therapist/Pro Cuddler may be visiting your City soon!๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ

edited April 2021 in Pro Requests

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒปReady to cuddle? Accepting limited cuddle sessions and taking extra safety precautions during these times. Temperature checks before the session begins. Ask about my public sessions if you prefer quality time instead of private cuddle time and we can plan a tailor made session to you- picnic, cafe, dinner out or an outdoor adventure ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒปInquire within about my cafe and cuddle package- love my coffee time and cozy cuddles!

Sterling/Alexandria VA: April 4-9
Philadelphia: April 11
Hartford CT: April 12-13
Boston MA: April 14- 15
Buffalo NY: April 15-16
Nashville TN: April 18-21

Overnight packages available as well as extended cuddle weekends for repeat clients- let's plan a getaway together today- spring is in the air!

Based in Northern Virginia/DC/Baltimore- message me today to set up your cuddle times, as spots will fill up fast on this trip!

Comments

• Will be driving from Buffalo NY to Nashville- possible stops may include Ohio, Kentucky, Indianapolis...reach out today if you'd like me to stop in your city and book me for a cuddle session of 3 hours or longer.
    ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜„