New Guy Here, How's everyone doing today?

So how does this all work?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

You put your left foot in and your left foot out, shake it all around. Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around.
    Or, you can read all the information provided by CC and follow many of the forums.

• Exactly, @Mmart !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Welcome to the site Mr. @CapricornKing !!! Looks like you are off to a great start by actually filling out your profile. Lots of people forget that part and wonder why they aren't finding any connections. :/

@Mmart is such a lovely human and absolutely correct. You get to try all sorts of things and figure out what works for you! Left foot, right foot, footsies and every good thing!! hahhaha

There's a TON of information in all of the stickied threads. When I first joined I just read through all the discussions because there were so many different ideas, perspectives and interesting notions presented. People from all walks of life are figuring out the world of snuggles and you will hopefully have some great experiences. :)

• @CapricornKing Well, for starters, donโ€™t listen to me.

Are you still reading?

• Start looking for cuddlers near you to make some good connections. :) you can also travel for some if you'd like too.

And thanks for the wonderful laugh guys @Mmart @FunCartel Laughter is always the best medicine even for new and nervous cuddlers!

• Some maybe I am not fully understanding this. Do people request to cuddle with you or do you have to ask them?

• AAAAAAAAAND THATโ€™S why the best thing to do is read the rules so you donโ€™t get BANNED!

And donโ€™t listen to @FunCartel Wait I mean YES listen to Mr Cartel!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ there have been quite a few people around for a long time with lots of experience and a joy of TRUE CUDDLING. HE is one of them. They have the ancient wisdom.